Congrats to George Lopez...

Before
6a00e5537d966288330133f1a3e7c6970b-500wi

After

905f7475cefb4f1bb62f64811d9022d4.jpg

Now he gets to go to the LAkers game as a single dude, he'll probably show up with a bad broad too after awhile. It's hard to be a LA wife if you are out of shape...LA is waaaay too superficial for that to work out.

Before
6a00e5537d966288330133f1a3e7c6970b-500wi

After

905f7475cefb4f1bb62f64811d9022d4.jpg

Now he gets to go to the LAkers game as a single dude, he'll probably show up with a bad broad too after awhile. It's hard to be a LA wife if you are out of shape...LA is waaaay too superficial for that to work out.

His late night show is trash.

Bet he did the Whapppaooo once the papers were official though.

His late night show is trash.

Bet he did the Whapppaooo once the papers were official though.

crazy stuff....i know he can do a lot better, but im assuming they've been together before hes fame

i just saw him do stand up at the warfield this pat saturday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

crazy stuff....i know he can do a lot better, but im assuming they've been together before hes fame

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All jokes aside, this guy is an idiot. Of course I don't know the details, but

--she gave him a kidney (that's devotion right there)
--they've been together for 17 years
--his daughter is a teenager (IMO not the time to ##$+ her up emotionally/will backfire)
--the price of freedom is not worth the headache of a divorce

Not to mention that this is going to ##$+ his money up horribly. If dude wants some side action after 17 years, I'm sure his wife would understand if he presented it the right way.

All jokes aside, this guy is an idiot. Of course I don't know the details, but

--she gave him a kidney (that's devotion right there)
--they've been together for 17 years
--his daughter is a teenager (IMO not the time to ##$+ her up emotionally/will backfire)
--the price of freedom is not worth the headache of a divorce

Not to mention that this is going to ##$+ his money up horribly. If dude wants some side action after 17 years, I'm sure his wife would understand if he presented it the right way.

They live in California. She's getting half of his assets and he'll probably have to pay alimony as well. That's not a W.

They live in California. She's getting half of his assets and he'll probably have to pay alimony as well. That's not a W.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he can do better? Lopez aint no sight either [pause]

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he can do better? Lopez aint no sight either [pause]

Originally Posted by General Johnson

If dude wants some side action after 17 years, I'm sure his wife would understand if he presented it the right way.
Ehhhhhhhhhh.

If dude wants some side action after 17 years, I'm sure his wife would understand if he presented it the right way.
Ehhhhhhhhhh.

Originally Posted by epox12

He was getting cake.

She was eating cakes.
laugh.gif
He should have a wife like he did on his TV show not that tank standing next to him. Hopefully he upgrades.
Word. How your fake wife 100000 x better than your real wife
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom