Congratulations Ben Baller.

Congratulations
pimp.gif

Congrats to him.

I don't know what the big deal is about the crying picture, everyone handles emotions differently and no matter what your ideas of him or her may be, you don't really know them as people or what their journey to that point might've been.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Congratulations my Frat Brother. Wish you and your wife a beautiful and bountiful life together.
had no idea ben baller was a nupe.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Swagu

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Congratulations my Frat Brother. Wish you and your wife a beautiful and bountiful life together.
had no idea ben baller was a nupe.

nerd.gif

me neither. I was also shocked when i found out the chubby dude zach g from the hangover was one too. My friend whose a delta told me that.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Anyone ever the the feeling KSteezy hates his marriage but he reinforces the concept as if it will help his own?

no i don't get that feeling. if you wanna go there tho be ready to defend your own beliefs. At the end of the day we'll take him over you.

24zes8p.gif

#burn...
laugh.gif

Why are we talking about my own marriage, ONCE AGAIN???....for a bunch of dudes that seem to hate me so much, ya just can't stop bringing me up every chance possible...it's getting ridiculous....

Silly all I can do is laugh at that stupid %*+ conclusion you came to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Anyone ever the the feeling KSteezy hates his marriage but he reinforces the concept as if it will help his own?

no i don't get that feeling. if you wanna go there tho be ready to defend your own beliefs. At the end of the day we'll take him over you.
Well damn, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why are we talking about my own marriage, ONCE AGAIN???....for a bunch of dudes that seem to hate me so much, ya just can't stop bringing me up every chance possible...it's getting ridiculous....

laugh.gif

bottom line is you love attention; you could just ignore but you turn threads into "stop making this about me" when you are the one who does it with your comments but then you play it off like you didn't mean it to come off that way.  Stop trying to come off as some elitist NTer and blend in but I don't think you have it in you; narcism in it's truest form.  

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

bottom line is you love attention; you could just ignore but you turn threads into "stop making this about me" when you are the one who does it with your comments but then you play it off like you didn't mean it to come off that way.  Stop trying to come off as some elitist NTer and blend in but I don't think you have it in you; narcism in it's truest form.  
but why don't you take your own advice?
You are right though, but its hard to ignore when multiple people call you out 
laugh.gif

_______

She could have been crying in the other pics
ohwell.gif

Here is the thing Stillin 90% of my posts are general posts not directed at anyone in specific and well within the scope of the thread topic....apparently some NTers make it their responsibility to always turn something general into a chance to take shots at my own personal life, I'm not shy to defend myself, but let's not be hypocrites and try to blame me for the derailment of the thread when in fact it was someone else who decided to call me out, you hate what I had to say, ignore it...did I say "hey Doublejays don't you think I could have done a better job as a photographer???" NO...but Doublejays decided to take a general comment I made into something that is not.

Kstizzle...you're a photographer. You made a passive aggressive comment about the poor quality of ben baller's wedding pics. You're another one on this board who's act is as transparent as that marques houston suit. But nah, not making it about you.

Riiiight
laugh.gif

I said "poor quality"????.....

Transparent?.....oh wait, you think because I'm a photographer I must have meant I could do better....because that's what you NTers do, interpret what I say in te most negative way possible...since you know so much about me and I'm so transparent, I thought you would know, IM NOT A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, at least not yet...someday hopefully...therefore there is no way I thought I could have done better genius.

However given the big budget, yes I do know he could have found someone better....but that's my personal opinion and taste in wedding photography...I'm sure Ben is more than happy with his pictures, since these are not bad at all.

Ya dudes really need to stop thinking ya got me figured out, because you really don't...I mean homie Silly went as far as saying that my comment about photography must have meant I'm miserable about my own marriage...like what does one thing have to do with the other...pure comedy
laugh.gif

wow the hate in this thread toward ksteezy is disgusting....anyways congrats Bruh. and advise for a young brotha thinking about wifing his girl up???

Ksteezy's been one of my favorite NTers after he posted pictures of his wife. Okay that didn't sound right, but I don't mean it THAT way. 
laugh.gif

Transparent?.....oh wait, you think because I'm a photographer I must have meant I could do better....because that's what you NTers do, interpret what I say in te most negative way possible...since you know so much about me and I'm so transparent, I thought you would know, IM NOT A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, at least not yet...someday hopefully...therefore there is no way I thought I could have done better genius.

However given the big budget, yes I do know he could have found someone better....but that's my personal opinion and taste in wedding photography...I'm sure Ben is more than happy with his pictures, since these are not bad at all.

Ya dudes really need to stop thinking ya got me figured out, because you really don't...I mean homie Silly went as far as saying that my comment about photography must have meant I'm miserable about my own marriage...like what does one thing have to do with the other...pure comedy
laugh.gif
SHUT UP ALREADY, Damn.

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

laugh.gif
SHUT UP ALREADY, Damn.

roll.gif

So let me get this straight, dudes are straight up disrespecting this mans choice to marry, saying this is a failure already and the one thing that struck a nerve with ya was with me critiquing his choice of wedding photography
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom