Congratulations to the 2009 New Orleans Saints....Super Bowl Bound.

Nah Favre bout to come back with the Willis Reed
pimp.gif

Looks like Favre is coming back, I mean c'mon do you really think that a man that wears Wrangler jeans is just going to call it quits that easily? Nope he is a man, he's 40!

dreClark wrote:
LilStarZ07 wrote:
now thats a personal foul ... cant go afte rthe qbs legs ... that #%%++@ mcray is a *#+#@%# *#+ hole i hope his mother dies ...

#1 that's OD. #2 He got pushed by Loadholt

Wow... this mog really typed that
smh.gif

Very tasteless Bro. Very.

Favre is just trying to make it seem like a dramatic game.

...Brees needs to go ahead and get this done.

...1 thing for sure,,,,These are two good defenses on display.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

now thats a personal foul ... cant go afte rthe qbs legs ... that #%%++@ mcray is a *#+#@%# *#+ hole i hope his mother dies ...
you need to seek professional help son. it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by dreClark

#1 that's OD.
#2 He got pushed by Loadholt
#1 no it wasnt od cuz that guy is a cheap shotting bastard all god damn year ... #@%!#!! %%%!# i hope they take both his knees out and his children starve to death ... #2 he OBVIOUSLY went straight after his legs and wrapped ... you cant do that by rule ... @%%%+@%% ...

Question? Would you have taken that hit for Farve? Like secret service style?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

man, shut the *%#* up... all you do is !$$!! and moan whenever favre gets hit
how did you quote him before he posted??

eek.gif

#1 that's OD.#2 He got pushed by Loadholt
#1 no it wasnt od cuz that guy is a cheap shotting bastard all god damn year ... ##$%!*$ +!%!@ i hope they take both his knees out and his children starve to death ... #2 he OBVIOUSLY went straight after his legs and wrapped ... you cant do that by rule ... !*#+$!*! ...
you need help, seriously

Originally Posted by AG 47

#1 that's OD.
#1 no it wasnt od cuz that guy is a cheap shotting bastard all god damn year ... #@%!#!! %%%!# i hope they take both his knees out and his children starve to death ... #2 he OBVIOUSLY went straight after his legs and wrapped ... you cant do that by rule ... @%%%+@%% ...

I think he would take a shot in the face from Farve

Originally Posted by AG 47

#1 that's OD.

Marley would do anything for his wannabe boyfriend.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Looks like Favre is coming back, I mean c'mon do you really think that a man that wears Wrangler jeans is just going to call it quits that easily? Nope he is a man, he's 40!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

They out here playing dirty to win, I hope they lose, I have lost all respect for them

Truth. He is coming back but how long will he be able to keep up.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

They out here playing dirty to win, I hope they lose, I have lost all respect for them
exactly ... how you can root for these bums is beyond me ... the dude mcray is as dirty and cheap as they come ... how favre is broken the way he is AND HASNT BEEN SACKED ONCE is all you need to know ...
indifferent.gif
@#!! the saints ...

This is why you either love or hate Favre...Mad respect for the guy, taking a beat all game and coming back out....Chuck Norris wears Wrangler Jeans now...lol

Angel

Back
Top Bottom