Considering a relocation to New Jersey: Any tips/ Info? + Relationship/ Relocation Question

she might be all in your +!$ if yall move out there together...

if you do make that move encourage her to make friends somewhere...

it seems like it would be easier for guys to makes friends but make sure she had some too so she's not all in your +!$

Jersey isnt bad princeton is actually really nice most places in new jersey are fine if your going to make more money id do it just figure out the difference in between the $ from living where you are now and in nj.

Jersey isnt bad princeton is actually really nice most places in new jersey are fine if your going to make more money id do it just figure out the difference in between the $ from living where you are now and in nj.

ps. regarding your girl.
why not do it?

take the jump and move in....the best & worst thing that can happen is that you realize you're not meant for each other.

just make sure you get a 2 bedroom... so you both have places to retreat to, when you need time to yourselves

ps. regarding your girl.
why not do it?

take the jump and move in....the best & worst thing that can happen is that you realize you're not meant for each other.

just make sure you get a 2 bedroom... so you both have places to retreat to, when you need time to yourselves

lol @ dudes saying north Jersey is hell, even though it has some bad places it's the best part of NJ...

lol @ dudes saying north Jersey is hell, even though it has some bad places it's the best part of NJ...

1 things for sure, new jersey has high taxes, and is expensive to live here. I live In south jersey, I love my state, spend a lot of time in philly, and I'm only 40 minutes from Atlantic city.

1 things for sure, new jersey has high taxes, and is expensive to live here. I live In south jersey, I love my state, spend a lot of time in philly, and I'm only 40 minutes from Atlantic city.

Dirty brought up a good point... Why not take the promotion? With that being said, I'll put my two cents in about Princeton since I live just outside of it now.

Princeton is gorgeous. It really is. Central Jersey isn't that bad either. To be specific, NYC and Philly are about an hour away. Atlantic City one and a half hours away. Providence, 3 hours. Boston, a little over 4. DC, MD, VA are all close too. But enough about other places.

Princeton is expensive to live in but there are properties that are relatively inexpensive. Taxes are the same though, and yes, they are high. (But NJ taxes are high period.) There are a lot of yuppies in Princeton who feel privileged and walk around like their mess doesn't stink, but you can rise above all that. There are a lot of interesting and highly intellectual people. There are plenty of good shopping areas, parks, a great selection of grocery stores and restaurants too.

And move in with your girl if you really love her. Just in case you were wondering, there aren't that many good looking chicks in Princeton that I've seen, however the surrounding areas are full of them.

And last but not least, if I ever settle for good in NJ... It would probably be in Princeton. Just my humble opinion.

Good luck!

Dirty brought up a good point... Why not take the promotion? With that being said, I'll put my two cents in about Princeton since I live just outside of it now.

Princeton is gorgeous. It really is. Central Jersey isn't that bad either. To be specific, NYC and Philly are about an hour away. Atlantic City one and a half hours away. Providence, 3 hours. Boston, a little over 4. DC, MD, VA are all close too. But enough about other places.

Princeton is expensive to live in but there are properties that are relatively inexpensive. Taxes are the same though, and yes, they are high. (But NJ taxes are high period.) There are a lot of yuppies in Princeton who feel privileged and walk around like their mess doesn't stink, but you can rise above all that. There are a lot of interesting and highly intellectual people. There are plenty of good shopping areas, parks, a great selection of grocery stores and restaurants too.

And move in with your girl if you really love her. Just in case you were wondering, there aren't that many good looking chicks in Princeton that I've seen, however the surrounding areas are full of them.

And last but not least, if I ever settle for good in NJ... It would probably be in Princeton. Just my humble opinion.

Good luck!

In for info.

Relocating to South Jerz (15 min from AC) from long island ... not sure how I feel about it yet
ohwell.gif

In for info.

Relocating to South Jerz (15 min from AC) from long island ... not sure how I feel about it yet
ohwell.gif

^GetYaShineBox... Why are you relocating? My family lives just 10 minutes outside of AC. If you need any info or have any questions, let me know.

^GetYaShineBox... Why are you relocating? My family lives just 10 minutes outside of AC. If you need any info or have any questions, let me know.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

In for info.

ohwell.gif
..which town..or country if you don't want to get too specific.
my girl is from that area.

In for info.

ohwell.gif
..which town..or country if you don't want to get too specific.
my girl is from that area.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Bergenfield, Nutley, any area along route 4 is pretty nice, and its not too far from NYC. Do it OP.
Dunno what OP's income is gonna be, but Bergen county is one of the most expensive places in NJ to live.

OP. might want to look in
Hudson, Union, Passaic (lower), Essex, or Middlesex, (possible Somerset too) if you take the Linden spot (Union county)

new-jersey-county-map.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Bergenfield, Nutley, any area along route 4 is pretty nice, and its not too far from NYC. Do it OP.
Dunno what OP's income is gonna be, but Bergen county is one of the most expensive places in NJ to live.

OP. might want to look in
Hudson, Union, Passaic (lower), Essex, or Middlesex, (possible Somerset too) if you take the Linden spot (Union county)

new-jersey-county-map.gif

In for info.

ohwell.gif

your username and avy combo makes me lol everytime, love that scene

In for info.

ohwell.gif

your username and avy combo makes me lol everytime, love that scene

Back
Top Bottom