Conversations heard in public...

I took an exam this morning.
One question was "which weighs more..a pound of muscle, or a pound of body fat?"

After class I hear some girls talking loudly as I wait for my next class.
Girl 1 "So what'd you put for that question about body fat and muscle?"
Girl 2 "I put 1 lb of muscle weighs more"
Girl 1 "yeah me too"

post yours.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol...I was getting take out at olive garden and I noticed two people on their first date and they were so awkward around each other...dude was trying toimpress her with his knowledge of olive gardens caloric content when he was pushing a good 250 at 5'5-5'6

back in high school when i was a sophomore i was walkin behind these two senior girls
girl 1: my butt really hurts
girl 2: well maybe if you didnt take it up the #$% so much it wouldnt

true story, and yes that girl was a huge *+@%, to say the least

A couple of months ago, I went to some place in my city to get a paper notarize.
This Jamaican dude walks in and is on the phone.
I guess he's talking to his lady but it went something like:

"Fonda Fonda, listen to me. I DO NOT LOVE THAT WOMAN!"

I don't remember what else they were talking about after that, but it made me laugh.

Friday night I was at a bar. And there was this group of older people (50ish years old) gettin tosssed, in a gathering kinda behind me.
All of a sudden its like 11:30 and they are all leaving and I hear this woman yelling "Time to go home and do the duty to my husband."
From her drunken, cigarette laden voice, I could feel her nastyness.
I turned around and my mental picture wasn't far off from the real thing.
God help that poor husband. Gettin chills just thinking of it.
Turned around with the
aac269b4a06b17e6081bb2e0529536e42a7c3442.jpg

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

smh at them... were they blonde? (just asking)

lol I don't know...probably. I was on a bench around the corner from them.

They were talking so loudly though everyone could hear them.

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How them stupid broads get into UF?

I don't know but I always hear dumb convos on campus.
It's entertaining though.
laugh.gif

my math test today....
Myself - 29mph traveling for 9 hours.
Brain - Thats too slow to be the answer
Myself - Your right FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
mad.gif

*turns it in*

In passing from the library...

Girl 1: So... did you check?
Girl 2: Yeah, I don't know what to do or how I'm going to tell him. The test came out positive.

Yikes.

On the real though... girls can't stop talking about relationships when they are in pairs.

I was on a plane on thursday and I hear the lady behind me say " I wish they would hurry the he'll up so we can take off" I'm thinking itssome loud black lady. Then she goes "my kids call me the white Madea". Me and the lady next to me were so weak.

WALKING OUT MY APT
GIRL:DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR BABY
GUY: I THOUGH YOU DID IT
GIRL:OH YEAH...I DID
GOES TO CHECK...

Funny this topic came up today cause I just had one of those +$%? overheard conversation moments.

Was just walking from my office to the nearby Subway to grab a sandwich for lunch. As I walk by a group of 4 high school boys, one kid is telling a story and Icatch him say (with hand motions)

"So I took 2 blunts and put them in my gooch, and then wrapped another one for..."

I had walked too far to hear the rest of the story and I think I am glad I kept walking... I dont care how hard up for buds I am, or how bomb that weed is, butI would never ever ever ever ever smoke a blunt that was stashed in someones gooch. That is foul man.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I was on a plane on thursday and I hear the lady behind me say " I wish they would hurry the he'll up so we can take off" I'm thinking its some loud black lady. Then she goes "my kids call me the white Madea". Me and the lady next to me were so weak.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just in the mall and they had one of those stalls in the middle where they try to sell you some fancy lotion or something. When I walked one way theyasked if I had heard of the Dead Sea but when I was coming back I saw the girl walk towards two guys behind me and say 'do either of you like softskin?' and one guy pointed at the other and said 'he does'.

I just thought it was funny. It's always hard to get rid of those folks once they start talking to you.

I once overheard another girl telling her friend she slept with her boyfriend.

Girl 1: Yeah so I don't know how to tell you, but it just happened
Girl 2: What do you mean
Girl 1: Well he just came over, and we started drinking, and one thing just led to another...

My buddy and I almost lost it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I once overheard another girl telling her friend she slept with her boyfriend.

Girl 1: Yeah so I don't know how to tell you, but it just happened
Girl 2: What do you mean
Girl 1: Well he just came over, and we started drinking, and one thing just led to another...

My buddy and I almost lost it
laugh.gif
HAHAHAHAHA thats when you jump into the converation like Seth Green in the movie Can't Hardly Wait. Just walk up to ole girl and be like"wsup girl, you wanna get back at your man? hit me up" Hopefully you can get on that angry kinky retribution sex.

Was walking out of the mal the other dayl and heard some chicks talking about how all the
REAL N's in jail and aint nothing but B N's left.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Kevin Hart

In a restaurant

Guy- Well you the one with the dildos all up in the house
kevin- *whispers* she got dildos in her house?

Back
Top Bottom