Converse Aero Jam... Will we ever get RETRO?

I'm not usually a huge stickler for the shoe to remain 100% identical to the OGs, but this one was really botched.

I agree. Had the OG's that I sold a few years back, and not a fan of how they did this Retro. There's a number of things wrong with them. I'd still might like them for nostalgia purposes, but not for retail.

I copped a pair for nostagia today. I tried them on in store and decided to go a size up... Not impressed with the cushion but overall Im not complaining as I was able to snag them for 88 at FootAction.   

i slept. any of these still around? osneaker got em for 200 but cmon man. i should just wait and they will restock right? i mean, this isnt nike. or i might find a pair lightly used for under retail later on. let me know if any stores still holding.

i slept. any of these still around? osneaker got em for 200 but cmon man. i should just wait and they will restock right? i mean, this isnt nike. or i might find a pair lightly used for under retail later on. let me know if any stores still holding.

Check local stores, I still see them laying around. Converse is owned by Nike. No restock planned.

These are still sitting in South Sore Mall, MA. In Footlocker/Foot action/Champs, for those who want to stock locate.

Last edited:
Still holding out for the white based version but with all this corner cutting I'm kind of worried...It's the pair I had and It's the only pair I'll consider picking up IF they aren't complete abominations...

Being raised in Vegas I was here when all of LJ's UNLV madness was taking over the place so these shoes held / hold a very special place in my heart...At the time these came out you would have thought the Hornets were a Las Vegas team :lol:...

Last edited:
Is there any way to put these on your feet without having to unvelcro the lace shroud first. Everytime I wear these I find myself having to remove the back 2 velcro straps to loosen up the laces and then put the shoes on. Otherwise the shoe is too tight for me to put my foot into when the lace shroud is completely attached. Any advice or is there no way around this issue?

Back
Top Bottom