Converse Aero Jam... Will we ever get RETRO?

HEY FELLAS, START CHECKING EBAY AGAIN IF YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR THE BLACK/TEAL JOINTS... JUST NABBED A SIZE 13 DS FOR $120 SHIPPED :nthat:

I GUESS SOME OF THE RESELLERS CAME BACK TO REALITY AND REALIZED THAT THESE WEREN'T GONNA SELL AT $300,LOL! ANYWAY, I LOVE MY PAIR, AND WILL BE THROWIN' THESE IN THE ROTATION IMMEDIATELY. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
Found these in Black/Gray the other day in my size at the thrift store for $23 - I didn't even know they re-released. I used to have the Black/Teal/Purple when I was like 13...awesome shoes. 

Nice shoe overall...a real nice surprise.

Checked 2 local Marshalls and 1 Ross....no dice. However, I did notice they brought in lots of converse chucks so maybe they'll get around to the Aero Jams soon.

Ehough of this butchered retro. Nike need to drop the cons zack morris beat to death on saved by the bell
laugh.gif
These are the Cons ERX 250

i finally got my white pear!!! i got em for 60 bucks on eBay DS. i had to open up a case through eBay bc the dude never shipped em and i totally forgot that i had bought them. i was looking through all of my eBay purchases and saw that i had paid like a month ago. I've bought so many shoes lately that it slipped  my mind. i emailed him tons of times w no luck. opened a case last week and they showed up. happy i have the full set now. converse or not these were a shoe i had wanted since they came out back in the day. 

Got my pair last fall when they were on sale. They are one of a kind, next to the Reebok Pump Omni my favs retro basketball kicks

Wish converse would release some more retros

i'm with you but i can't really see it happening. who's gonna be paying retail for a pair of converse ball shoes these days? unfortunately, probably almost no one. i mean, i'd love to see some Voltages and some Rodmans and some react juice anythings, but i'm self-concioous enough to know i wouldnt pay full price for any of them either.

i'm with you but i can't really see it happening. who's gonna be paying retail for a pair of converse ball shoes these days? unfortunately, probably almost no one. i mean, i'd love to see some Voltages and some Rodmans and some react juice anythings, but i'm self-concioous enough to know i wouldnt pay full price for any of them either.
I'm with you with that, I want some voltage too

Wish the black pair could be found for $26! That's a solid price. Might have to swing by Marshall's tomorrow.
yea they had 3 pear of 11s and 3 11.5's. i own one black and one white. i wear both. i wanted them when i was younger but always had jays. mom wouldn't buy 2 pear of 100 dollar shoes lol. 

i wonder if not having the react juice and the number 2 on them with LJ backing the shoe is what killed this release? or if it was just bad timing? 

Last edited:
hard to say exactly why they didn't do so great retail, but all the pairs at the two marshalls near me sold through within a couple weeks of being put out.

Back
Top Bottom