Converse UPDATES

the wade playoffs have dropped in shoe salon eastwood, podium and glorietta. called shangrila but they apparently didn't get them.

copped my pair in eastwood. definitely a nice pair of kicks.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

^same as in rob place..i think the remaining sizes are 10,11.5 and 9( nakaraeserve na).

a half size bigger so i got the 8.5..

Funny... Converse Glorietta does not have the Playoff Wades yet but My Shoe Rack has it on stock for PHP5,310.... :D
happy.gif

I really want the Magic Weapon...

Finally got my pair of playoff Wades... Thank you Converse for not neglecting small footed people and having a full size run! :D
happy.gif

The Team USA Wades (playoff Wades in the Blue\Red\White colorway) are available at Converse Shoppesville.

On december 14 to 17 CONVERSE will be having a mega sale (50-80% 0ff) at the mega trade hall sm mega mall..that's all :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^are these mega sales any good? do they have good shoes with low prices?
about how much do chucks go on these sales?
JSG​
...Support The Sneaker Art Forum...​

The only Weapon on sale were the Mexicos. Wade Pro Leather All Star Editions(Marquette colorway) were at Php 1,999.

i kinda regret not buying the lakers weapon when they were $19.99..

oh well..

@#%$ the lakers anyway.

DEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT
BASSSSSSSSSSSSSKET
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!
kicks drop inevitably like bird shh
you herbs get stuck repeatedly
for campouts and hype money

Anybody can tell how much na ang wades there? Are they below retail? how much and what colorway,,, thanks

^ Hey guys.

I got the Team USA Wade 1s for the retail price at Converse Shoppesville for Php 5310. Last few sizes left. They had the playoffs there too (the half black/half white) colorway, but only size 12 left or something.

The 1.3s were selling for Php 5510. They had the white/red/black and the black/red (patent leather) colorways for this.

Btw, this was a few weeks ago...

^ Last time I was there, the playoffs were still there...but only in a size 12 (I'm an 11 so...)

It was selling for the same price as the Olys

Recently got the wade signature ox le lows at shoppesville..may usa wades pa at 5310 and wade 1.3 at 5510. walang playoff wades though.
Team Philippines
Member No.63

Back
Top Bottom