Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

oh damn these are sick. are these a finishline exclusive?
xl100637bwg.jpg
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

Great pics of the Rev!

I saw the red one in person. I am still a little disppointed they didn't release...but its probably better for Converse they didn't.
Rumor has it that we might see them released in small quantity in the future, but right now I think its just rumor.
Latest Pickups: Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB (light bone/ black)

^^ maybe next year, they're still on the low end of the sig price scale, maybe the tech will pick up next year
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Are they selling Marquettes at all Footlockers and stuff?
I might cop in the beginning of May, probably Playoffs though.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

It's too bad Wade didnt have the balls to wear the Revs. Those are crazy.... a performance shoe that looks like Chuck's... and Wade's game is dominating enough that he could have pulled it off.

His new shoes are nice (except for the pointy tongue), but he would have been a hero if he had won in the Revs.

^
Definetly possible. I know they made it to the factory...they were cancelled pretty late in the whole process. I may have to look into getting a pair...

EDIT

Wow...I had just glanced over that low. I had no idea that it would look like that. I love the mids, but I would KILL for a pair of those lows...

As for the Chinese site, I spoke with someone about this and apparently this isn't exactly looked upon by Converse positively. But they have yet to take any serious action, so who knows...
Latest Pickups: Nike Paul Rodriguez 2 - "P-Rod 2's" (white/black), Nike Air Trainer 1 SB (bamboo/black)

Quote:
Does anyone know where I could find Wade's 2006 playoff shoes?? They are really cool!

Good luck. E-bay is probably your best bet, as they were the best selling colorway of the 1.

Quote:
does wade have his team usa shoes coming out?

Expect a colorway of the 2.0...possibly 3.0

Back
Top Bottom