Cool Websites vol. no obvious ones

Originally Posted by Punchi05

Textsfromlastnight.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
"(404): i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...butmichael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn ".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"(904): I feel like a bad episode of csi trying to figure everyone's DNA that's in me "

"(443): told my boyfriend i was a virgin so he wouldnt feel bad since he is. now hes asking why his %**% is so itchy. should i tell him why?
(410): i don't see why you should, it's not like you told the other guys with the itchy %**% s. "

"(610): the chair was smiling at me in sociology and i had to try not to burst out laughing. "

"(805): An eyelash just fell out into my container of rice. Searching for it, i took a single piece of rice out at a time coming to the coclusion that ishould not be this high while eating rice."

"(910): so stoned i ashed in my jack and coke like 4 times. drinking it anyway "

"(816): I didn't have a rubber, but my %**% had a date with a clorox wipe after we finished. I think I'm in the clear."

"(214): does wine, beer, and vodka mix well??
(817): dude, everything can mix, this is college."

"(973): this guy jus got head in a gas station bathroom from this fat chick with one leg
(1-973): gross dude. was the guy blacked out drunk or something?
(973): yeah and it only cost me 6 dollars"

"(760): What wine goes with Cap'n Crunch?"

God Bless America Cotdamn
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(posted for later viewing)

Nice thread idea, I am going to take advantage of the recipe's link that the OP posted.

Tucker Maxx is awesome, his book "I hope they serve beer in hell" was the only book I read for fun in high school. Finished that thing in like twodays, reading it in class. Even got it taken up because it kept being passed around the class.

Back
Top Bottom