COPPED A JETPACK!

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Garbage bruh, get a dodge stratus.

laugh.gif

Used to think it was the +%$#!....then I grew hairs on my balls and it no longer appealed to me.

Used to think it was the +%$#!....then I grew hairs on my balls and it no longer appealed to me.

Jae's IS300 is (was???) sick as hell. Post up pics bro, and convince the OP that IS's aren't just for girls........

Jae's IS300 is (was???) sick as hell. Post up pics bro, and convince the OP that IS's aren't just for girls........

I got a 2001 IS300 right off the boat back in the day when they first came out. I had to wait a month because there was such high demand.

That was my first official car after I got hired.
Black on black... lasted over 100,000 miles. Had to trade it in for an SUV because got married and had kids.

Other than that, it was SUPER reliable. No maintenance issues. Just oil and fluids. Tires were inexpensive too because of the relative size. (compared to SUV tires).

I say get it. It should definitely last you 5 years.

I got a 2001 IS300 right off the boat back in the day when they first came out. I had to wait a month because there was such high demand.

That was my first official car after I got hired.
Black on black... lasted over 100,000 miles. Had to trade it in for an SUV because got married and had kids.

Other than that, it was SUPER reliable. No maintenance issues. Just oil and fluids. Tires were inexpensive too because of the relative size. (compared to SUV tires).

I say get it. It should definitely last you 5 years.

Not to thread jack or anything, but the listing price is $11,000 for a 2003 lexus is300?  Just reminds me how much of a steal i got on my 2005 car i bought just last year

Back
Top Bottom