Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

see i told BP to quit posting his PS's cause they so fire that Nike see's them then has to completely change the shoe around so they dont copy BP's pair.........
mad.gif
mad.gif

IF THIS IS INFO IS TRUE ......... BP's Shiny Copper Penny Foams >>>>>>> Dirty Coppers

d90269841971427405491048c2480bac1bd500bd.bmp

right nike never runs with photoshops. nike staff definitely looks on NT

pimp.gif
I also wish they resembled more of a penny color like BP ps

I just hope they're not super shiny and metallic like the silver foam pros. I'd prefer more of a muted tone.

This colorway has the potential to be nicer than the eggplants, if they do it right. Don't flame me... its just personal preference.

Originally Posted by JAONE626

for those who asked, these will not be an HOH exclusive...

at least according to the nike rep at my spot, which is scheduled to get them...
Could it be like the eggplant release?

see i told BP to quit posting his PS's cause they so fire that Nike see's them then has to completely change the shoe around so they dont copy BP's pair.........
mad.gif
mad.gif

IF THIS IS INFO IS TRUE ......... BP's Shiny Copper Penny Foams >>>>>>> Dirty Coppers

d90269841971427405491048c2480bac1bd500bd.bmp
DAMN you are never happy.

let the HYPE begin. these are going to release at the same places as the eggplants. cop x2!

garbage just like the pearls but put a limited tag on em and guaranteed sellout... nike is a genius

I need these. BP's are better imo, the hue on BP's actually has the penny look to em. Either way, they are piff and I'm glad they drop in '10cause money dumb tight in '09 for me

This is some NICE info ... Cant wait for these to drop NEXT YEAR . Ill be on the hunt. Hopefully not a HOH ONLY drop.

I think i'mma file for bankruptcy in 2010 what a f'in year wow so much heat and that 1st and 2nd quarter imagine what 3rd and 4th are lookinglike.....damn Jb & nike

Yeah... Nike and JB are hitting us over the head between now and next year.

Even though I would still certianly get my hands on my size if they were HOH only, I still hope they're not so that I can be assured multiples.

If these are as limited as the eggs i can forget about these too. Still ain't found a decent price for the eggs. So sad....so sad.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

mad.gif
mad.gif

right nike never runs with photoshops. nike staff definitely looks on NT

pimp.gif
I also wish they resembled more of a penny color like BP ps

yeah sucks Nike aint smart enough to come up wit the ill concepts before we or BP does......either way i'll take any Foam Onei can get my hands on..........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........its gonna be straight shoes for me from September 09 - Feb 10.......i'm takin a break for awhile to prep......
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

WOW! Nice congruency between the shoe and its endorser.
indeed, cuz in a way they're MAKIN SURE that da colors on da penny foamposites incorporate context.

penny player = copper penny
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom