Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

been callin for these for years!

these shoulda came out way before any red, purple, or white colorways...it was so obvious

the pics make them look gold...I hope the actual shoe looks "brighter" in person

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Eggplant foam release? Hmmmm then that means it should be an easy scoop...

QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BP should really get paid. Cuzzo is very creative.....with all that said, THESE ARE COPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

Whack. Good luck tryin' to find a fit for those. Oh wait. White or blk t-shirt, Yankee fitted, jeans below the butt cheeks.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

see i told BP to quit posting his PS's cause they so fire that Nike see's them then has to completely change the shoe around so they dont copy BP's pair.........
mad.gif
mad.gif

IF THIS IS INFO IS TRUE ......... BP's Shiny Copper Penny Foams >>>>>>> Dirty Coppers
yup BP needs to be getting a check from Nike
grin.gif

All these "COPPED" post are hilarious. Especially without actual pics of the shoe surfacing yet. The Hype on foamposites nowadays are ridiculous andmakes them somewhat distasteful imo. These wil only be "COPPED" x1 if they come out actually looking like BP's photoshop if not I'll pass.

I'll take BP's Shiny Coppers over that poo Poo Dull Penny poop Anytime...

Unless its free...

I WILL COP 10 PAIRS OF THESE lol dead seriuos though CAN'T WAIT. Jordan brand & Nike are really going to work this year

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

All these "COPPED" post are hilarious. Especially without actual pics of the shoe surfacing yet. The Hype on foamposites nowadays are ridiculous and makes them somewhat distasteful imo. These wil only be "COPPED" x1 if they come out actually looking like BP's photoshop if not I'll pass.

i doubt Nike will follow BP design, but either way they are going to sell. So it doesn't really matter

Back
Top Bottom