Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by handullz

ayoooo... dont feel like thumbin thru 90 pages...

so we should start lookin for these in early february?
late jan early feb for mom and pop stores. actual RD is set for the 13th of Feb, at Finish line, footlockers. anyone correct me if im wrong

Originally Posted by GalaxySi2006

late jan early feb for mom and pop stores. actual RD is set for the 13th of Feb, at Finish line, footlockers. anyone correct me if im wrong

official tissue? GOOD LOOKIN, homey...

i'm gonna have the money for these on deck... might break my policy on coppin kicks at retail for these...
pimp.gif

solezprogression that's a lot of Space Jams...reminds me of a pic flip jays had with all those grape V's.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ankles2008

footlocker says they aint gettin em
eek.gif
word? i figured a few would but who knows...

a few probably still will...but it doesnt really matter since most people up here wont rely on a big chain necessarily to scoop these...i kno that to be thecase in nyc

^^Who knows but I figure a few FTL's will get these...
Just waiting for these to arive in my spot though.

Got my faith in SneakerPreorder.com to ship my coppers in timely fashion...Im located in nyc and i kno these shouldnt be to hard to find if you know whereto look.

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Got my faith in SneakerPreorder.com to ship my coppers in timely fashion...Im located in nyc and i kno these shouldnt be to hard to find if you know where to look.
how long after you order does he ship, did he specify

Got my faith in SneakerPreorder.com to ship my coppers in timely fashion...Im located in nyc and i kno these shouldnt be to hard to find if you know where to look.

No longer than a week after the shoes release date. which allegedly is feb 13th

oh hell no, my spot is saying 3 weeks in my had...then ima save and see if i can get another one on the 13th

oh hell no, my spot is saying 3 weeks in my had...then ima save and see if i can get another one on the 13th
where u located at?

If you in NY no need to preorder to many spots gonna have these

Originally Posted by Kingd247

If you in NY no need to preorder to many spots gonna have these

Im aware of that my dude, i rather preorder and pay a lil extra and have them brought to me instead of reading post about when or where they are going to berelease i have work and other priorities...i rarely post but i have "lurked" on niketalk for years its all the samething. NOW SOMEONE PUT A SARCASTICIMAGE QOUTING MY POST SO EVERY1 CAN HAVE A GOOD LAUGH F'IN LAMES
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by clearsole23

is this site legit? im thinking of pre ordering http://www.sneakerpreorde...-air-foamposite-one.html

yeah he good money. Reasonable prices also
That's a great pre order price

But I'll try and get these for a lil cheaper here in the Bay..
Yo were at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Most Shiekhs should get them. I got both my Eggplants from them.

since when does finishline get foams? i'll definitely be able to get myself 4 pairs in the bronx.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

since when does finishline get foams? i'll definitely be able to get myself 4 pairs in the bronx.
from where am in bx too

someone on here corrected me and said no on the finish line , but when they release on the 13th pretty sure they are gonna be in atleast one of the chainstores.

bronx should have them early though

someone on here corrected me and said no on the finish line , but when they release on the 13th pretty sure they are gonna be in atleast one of the chain stores.

bronx should have them early though

yeah finish line usually doesn't carry stuff that is limited, out of the popular chain stores its usually footaction. i'll probably try jimmy jazzagain, last year i just walk in on a random day and they had the eggplants on display and i got my pair. i might be able to help a few out for retail, tax andshipping of course or meetup for peeps in the city.

i've talked to both champs and footlocker and bothe said they aint gettin em. NDC NIKETOWN and SELECt Nike retailers

Back
Top Bottom