Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

These will be a breeze to cop I don't know why dudes trippin. I'm in the same boat wit a wack location. I copped 3 pairs of eggplants retail. This isan eggplant type release. No HoH garbage. If u put in the work it's an easy cop. If anyone slept on the eggplants and didn't learn anything your justslippin. Call around , network. Alot of those little stores in other states that get heat will ship to you. I know I've found em. Gotta do work.

i dont know why peeps are losing it talking bout they wont be able to get them. the eggplants i ended up with like 10 pairs within the week before they drop.just went to harlem usa on 125th. got them all with no tax for my peeps out in fl. all you gotta do is network and those should be easy just like spoiled said

dunno if its been posted...i know someone said something about hoh europe and the eggplants releasing again...but vmvinc has some eggplants on the front pagelabeled retro 2010..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

dunno if its been posted...i know someone said something about hoh europe and the eggplants releasing again...but vmvinc has some eggplants on the front page labeled retro 2010..
i saw that...will there be a re release here in the US too?

^ I think if they were re releasing out here someone would have some info by now. The also have the HOH Bakins that dropped last year as a 2010 release. Maybethere just getting there pairs from the HOH Europe release.

Yo rjacobs96, if you got the copper foams already then show us some pictures! we all need to see more pix of these kicks.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

YO why dont we all Agree to only post in 1 thread?

it doesn't make sense 2 have threads

good call....much more would get accomplished wit one thread. Mods are usually on it. I'm postin in the other one it's got more pages. And I must say Idid a pretty good job on the pics on page 1. Peace

Uh oh, I didnt realize how close these were to releasing.

Gotta keep my eyes open , lol.

General consensus is feb 13th, but it could CHANGE close to release date like the PEARLS did last year.

Yo these are amazing i go to school in Huntsville AL but i know dang well i will do what ever has to happen for me to get them shoes... goodness gracious iwould pay 300 for them if i have to

any one know where i can get them from in Hutsville AL

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

YO why dont we all Agree to only post in 1 thread?

it doesn't make sense 2 have threads
i dont know why i have been jumping into both threads
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom