Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Deals are out there, didn't memphisboi55 just get a pair of eggplants for like $100. Eggplants are gunna sell for cheap now, but $230 for royals is a comeup.

too good to be true???? not really, ppl get pressed for cash and sell shiii for cheap, happens all the time man.. in the 10.5/11 FYI

i wear 13's so my size in Royals price wise is bananas. So $230 sounds to good to be true to me. I sold mines for $485 + $60 ship/ to france. I aint beento buy/sell on NT in like 8 months so i dont go off NT prices.

royals aint hard 2 find
nerd.gif

caint wait to see these coppers in person tho..

Yea, selling stuff on here can be a hassle. If it's not the newest Jordan or hyped sneaker, it will take a while to sell. Lowball galore, but theres a pairof royals on the "other site" for $250.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

6. at the moment i am gone of the "summertime" aka AK-47 and it is really crucial.
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.....i need that in my life
glasses.gif

good news on the red foams
pimp.gif

and i think i will be needing one of those crewnecks, much better than the bronze button up i had lined up
tired.gif

prices of the foams are always a hit or miss, one minute i was having trouble finding all black foam ones for less than $275 in a size 12. then i ended up witha pair worn once for $160(thanks to a heads up from an nt'er) and just got another pair for $150 (worn twice supposedly, that has yet to be verified
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

royals aint hard 2 find
nerd.gif

ive seen these in person... its called love.
was sad to go home without them.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

royals aint hard 2 find
nerd.gif

^^^ i'm with homie. I would hate to be disappointed like I was when the Pearls (butters) dropped last year.

Im stayin off here for a minute ..... 3 diff foam threads is too much. I just did the math for all my pairs and
eek.gif
(if pearl ones are true). Not to mention all these XI's etc. Bout to startworking overtime and put my grind in overdrive.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Im stayin off here for a minute ..... 3 diff foam threads is too much. I just did the math for all my pairs and
eek.gif
(if pearl ones are true). Not to mention all these XI's etc. Bout to start working overtime and put my grind in overdrive.
sorry swerv, dude said they were pros... time to come back to the copper thread then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

Originally Posted by NYDuffman85

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense But That Tee On The Last Page Looks.........

"Turrrrible"

Anyhow, My Crew Came In Today, And I Must Say The Quality On This Thing Is Actually Pretty Nice
pimp.gif

........ Now On To The Shoes!
nerd.gif

PS- I Picked Up A M & L In The Crew So I Could Be Sure To Get The Fit I Wanted...... If Anyone Wants This Large, Gimme A Shout Before It Goes To The Local Outlet As A Return

Crew looks really good. How much did it cost?
Called up to order from Nike , they said that this crew and other copper merchandise will be put out the day of the release Feb 13th. Need this crew asap
pimp.gif
we just got them in yesterday hit me on the PM if you need the tee or the crew

crew is
pimp.gif
in person

Originally Posted by bigj505

eek.gif
(if pearl ones are true). Not to mention all these XI's etc. Bout to start working overtime and put my grind in overdrive.
sorry swerv, dude said they were pros... time to come back to the copper thread then
laugh.gif
Never understood the hate on the pros care to enlighten me i dont own a pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

eek.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
........ good i cant afford all that @#$*
roll.gif

edit: any info on those copper tights ?????

Lmao at the copper tights.

Don't give these hypebeasts any ideas...

And IMO only differences with the 1s and Pros is the swoosh, no 1cent logo and outsole.

Pearl pro or 1 I'm hoping to get my hands on a pair of the upcoming release.

Originally Posted by s dubl

And IMO only differences with the 1s and Pros is the swoosh, no 1cent logo and outsole.

Pearl pro or 1 I'm hoping to get my hands on a pair of the upcoming release.
i see

i thought it was something with comfort or material
grin.gif

im coping
pimp.gif

I mean some dudes see more of a difference..I own Pros and 1s and don't really see any other differences?

Swerv, care to chime in lol.

^^imo i like the sole of the pro's better, easier to clean, the holes on the ones will be harder to get into, both shoes are still crazy.. i have bothshoes in a 9.5 and the pro's feel better

I know this probably deserves its own thread, but I'm too lazy... I'll let someone else do it, but...

I just got confirmation today that the Pearl Foam Pro's are re-re-releasing in September in VERY VERY LIMITED quantities at select urban accounts.

There will be mayhem. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom