Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this dude had the copper fit on lock from way back:
129073802999007999.jpg
The color of his pants are a little off to match, otherwise COPPED x2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I know this probably deserves its own thread, but I'm too lazy... I'll let someone else do it, but...

I just got confirmation today that the Pearl Foam Pro's are re-re-releasing in September in VERY VERY LIMITED quantities at select urban accounts.

There will be mayhem. I love it.

thread already exists...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

im not knockin anyone who bought or plans 2 buy the sweatshirt 2 match...i actually like it myself but imo these would look straight wit a black-T and somecargos...simple but fresh

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I know this probably deserves its own thread, but I'm too lazy... I'll let someone else do it, but...

I just got confirmation today that the Pearl Foam Pro's are re-re-releasing in September in VERY VERY LIMITED quantities at select urban accounts.

There will be mayhem. I love it.

thread already exists...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Oops... I shoulda known the NT Foamposite Detectives were on top of it. Well, at least I tried to share info.

Originally Posted by psypha

Solezprogression...any word if sneakerpreorder will be getting eggplants?

I'm actually doubtful that they are re-releasing (at least in the U.S.). If they were, my connect would probably know about it (unless he just overlookedit), and he says he hasn't heard anything about them dropping between now and end of 3rd quarter. But either way, I won't have them for pre-order...sorry.

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I've never copped a pair of foamposites but I like these coppers and the eggplants. Can somebody from Houston tell me what places will have these? I'd appriciate it.

Try the sheiks shoes or the house of hoops in the galleria. Also active athlete got some pairs the last time too. Call around the popular spots if u can.

Thanks bro

I'm actually doubtful that they are re-releasing (at least in the U.S.). If they were, my connect would probably know about it (unless he just overlooked it), and he says he hasn't heard anything about them dropping between now and end of 3rd quarter. But either way, I won't have them for pre-order... sorry.

ok thanks for the heads up

I'm actually doubtful that they are re-releasing (at least in the U.S.). If they were, my connect would probably know about it (unless he just overlooked it), and he says he hasn't heard anything about them dropping between now and end of 3rd quarter. But either way, I won't have them for pre-order... sorry.
Me 2 i have heard nothing about them i even asked my person today and they had nothing
ohwell.gif

sole you gonna have them pearls on pre order? sad that im in nyc and missed them when they drop. but not gonna happen this go around even if i have to preorder 3pairs

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Me 2 i have heard nothing about them i even asked my person today and they had nothing
ohwell.gif
heard from a FA manager differant
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I mean some dudes see more of a difference..I own Pros and 1s and don't really see any other differences?

Swerv, care to chime in lol.

smile.gif
pros are garbage ........
smile.gif
I'm just playin. I just had a bad experience wit my OG pearls during my senior year that cost me 6 games. I think I justgot a defective pair or something cause I almost needed back surgery and doc said the shoes were the cause of my back pain. He said NEVER wear em again so Isold em to my dude for $40. I think that experience made me hate pros. Mind u I was wearing Ones daily with no problems. Realistically the problem was prollyisolated to just that pair. But I'm over it. That swoosh is alittle loud but that's really my only gripe as of late.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by s dubl

I mean some dudes see more of a difference..I own Pros and 1s and don't really see any other differences?

Swerv, care to chime in lol.

smile.gif
pros are garbage ........
smile.gif
I'm just playin. I just had a bad experience wit my OG pearls during my senior year that cost me 6 games. I think I just got a defective pair or something cause I almost needed back surgery and doc said the shoes were the cause of my back pain. He said NEVER wear em again so I sold em to my dude for $40. I think that experience made me hate pros. Mind u I was wearing Ones daily with no problems. Realistically the problem was prolly isolated to just that pair. But I'm over it. That swoosh is alittle loud but that's really my only gripe as of late.

I remember this stupid story
laugh.gif
....like I said to you before, its the sametechnology in both shoes.... and I think the swoosh adds balance, most of you are just suckers for anything with a ice sole regardless.... once release comescloser everyone is going to be beasting for a pair. I prefer the gum sole to the ice honestly for pearls

Back
Top Bottom