Mayhem...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I've never copped a pair of foamposites but I like these coppers and the eggplants. Can somebody from Houston tell me what places will have these? I'd appriciate it.

Try the sheiks shoes or the house of hoops in the galleria. Also active athlete got some pairs the last time too. Call around the popular spots if u can.
yep he is right. i have already talked to hoh gelleria and they already have their coppers in. i work at ftl in houston so i hope the manager at hoh gelleria will hold 1 pair of the coppers for me. they are supposed to be widely available ( thats what ndc reps are saying ). also sheikh should have the foamposites. sheikh in baybrook mall had every color of the 1/2 cents. i already copped the nike crew and the worth every penny tee so i got to make sure i get the shoes to match. all the other shirts i have seen that are not from nike look lame as hell imo. also, the nike crew and the worth every penny tee are very good quality, alot better quality than jb tee shirts. does anybody know if ftl employee discount will be allowed on the coppers.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to baybrook this weekend to get the 6's, Ima stop at sheikhs to see what's up while I'm their.

Cosignage with the two above... Where in the H-Town are yall coppin the penny gear? I just hope footlocker memorial will have these in sz 11. I guess thegalleria is a good look too....seems like a lot of hyped releases are being slept on over there.

those pictures are horrible, shouldve pre ordered on ebay and bought a new camera with the money you would have saved

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

its either 330 or NOTHING on a valentines day
sidenote: you must be buying some serious roses for your girl if they cost more than retail on the coppers
nerd.gif
The sad part is that everyone here is honest
smh.gif
btw i paid that pricefor '02 pearl foams
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

its either 330 or NOTHING on a valentines day
sidenote: you must be buying some serious roses for your girl if they cost more than retail on the coppers
nerd.gif
The sad part is that everyone here is honest
smh.gif
btw i paid that price for '02 pearl foams
indifferent.gif
i just can't understand this guy......ever....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom