Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

someone isnt right... shoetrends still shows all the sizes they originally had up.... cancellation emails are probably on the way.

^^ most likely. i got through but shoetrends is pretty quick to refund money.. thats my only consolation.

the 22nd aint bad for the price.....better than gettin sooner and payin more. Dude that paid $330 is prolly slappin himself repeatedly

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

the 22nd aint bad for the price.....better than gettin sooner and payin more. Dude that paid $330 is prolly slappin himself repeatedly

Thats my view. I know i wont wear them right away and if i can save 35 by doing that then thats great. Now i need to find someone to take the pair im waitingfor from sneaker st.

i wonder what happened to that dude that swore me up and down i wouldnt find them for below $230
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Yea I was thinking the same thing. I don't have aproblem with it cause I know I'm probably not gonna wear them for a couple months anyway.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

do they send the confirmation the the cancellation or just the cancellation after your order?

Confirmation email first then if they cancel email comes next then the refund

Originally Posted by bigj505

i wonder what happened to that dude that swore me up and down i wouldnt find them for below $230
nerd.gif

HE'S WITH THE GUY THATS SLAPPING HIMSELF FOR JUST PAYING 330.00 lol

Yeah, I swooped on a sz 13 for insurance. Order went through and paid via Paypal but will have to wait til probably tomorrow to see if it got cancelled ornot...

If it doesn't go through, I should be ok locally but you never know.

Good luck to everyone who ordered.

peace

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by bigj505

nerd.gif
HE'S WITH THE GUY THATS SLAPPING HIMSELF FOR JUST PAYING 330.00 lol
someone prolly got him like
7bf16f266176ba89852b9d3091ace6b2b480fc8e.gif

hmmmm here is an interesting stat on shoetrends.com
my order number was about 014900

and a friends order was 015001 2 hrs later and all still sizes are up

thats a lot for a shoetrends preorders esp if each order is at least 1 pair of kicks

soooo if i order my pair from shoetrends.com 1) whats the chances i'll get my pair? and 2) if they cancel my order will i get a refund?
i see their 'no refunds' but i wasnt sure if that applied to just the customer wanting to cancel or if they cancelled the order..

Back
Top Bottom