Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Same fitted I posted about 15-20 pages back...
pimp.gif
...can't wait to rock it with them....it's also a good look for the copper penny ii's...probably won't get to wearing the coppers till summer '11...
smh.gif

I was in Goliath this weekend and forgot to scoop the fitted. They had the penny tee though. Wasn't worth the 30 cash IMO.

I was just about to scoop another pair from sneaker_st, but my size is sold out. I'll wait to see if I can get another pair from my mom and pop spot, if not I'll pull the trigger on those cactus foams and call it a wrap

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by air max 87

idk how true this is, but ive spoken to numerous store managers..... both from (FTL/FA) to mom and pops and these arent gonna be that widly released as people think. Nike canceled alot of mom and pops orders for allocation to like 24-36 per door....
could be some truth to this, my local spot first said they were definitely getting them over a month ago. i just called in to check back and now it's "i don't know, maybe the first week of feb if i do get them"....then i asked why did he say it was a definite initially and now it's "if i get them" and he said: "you know how nike is..."
ohwell.gif

maybe just the mom n pops got the axe on a few?

thank god i locked in my 2 pairs elsewhere
grin.gif
we went over this 100 times each store other than nike stores had a 24 per door limit

and nike started holding orders closer to launch date for products that have a release date for example our Kobe V aways didnt get shipped out to us until two days before release we got the day before launch...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

idk how true this is, but ive spoken to numerous store managers..... both from (FTL/FA) to mom and pops and these arent gonna be that widly released as people think. Nike canceled alot of mom and pops orders for allocation to like 24-36 per door....
could be some truth to this, my local spot first said they were definitely getting them over a month ago. i just called in to check back and now it's "i don't know, maybe the first week of feb if i do get them"....then i asked why did he say it was a definite initially and now it's "if i get them" and he said: "you know how nike is..."
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
we went over this 100 times each store other than nike stores had a 24 per door limit

and nike started holding orders closer to launch date for products that have a release date for example our Kobe V aways didnt get shipped out to us until two days before release we got the day before launch...
sneaker_stmust be a nike store because he sure as hell got more than 24
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
per door limit means per door, for all we know he could have a couple of stores.....

laugh.gif
per door limit means per door, for all we know he could have a couple of stores.....
awwww i was just having fun... but i honestly dont think spots in bmore are getting only 24 per store. that would be odd for a foam release.

man... i m just having so much worry about this...
i was rely on one source, but they let me down...
i worry i cant cop mine... dam...
i just wnt my with retail... thts all

laugh.gif
awwww i was just having fun... but i honestly dont think spots in bmore are getting only 24 per store. that would be odd for a foam release.
just clearing it up, while you may understand some may not
laugh.gif
no harm no foul :
nerd.gif

24-36-48 is reasonable allocation depending on area and reps and so forth........

dont be fooled though for those not in the North East, these will move... the northeast may have up to a week afterwards for pick ups...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

nice artwork.

impatiently counting down til tuesday. as long as we get em before ny, i'll be a happy man.
laugh.gif
agreed... see u there
nerd.gif

Yo do you think that footaction would allow us to get a discount?? i know the eggie foams we didnt, but never know... imma cop 2 regardless

If ur trying to do the Bing Cash back thing, do u need anything else but to be an eBay member & have a verified PayPal acct??

Back
Top Bottom