Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
It's all jokes.

I dont care who or where gets there pairs first as long as shoetrends come through with my pair.

Originally Posted by badboy1188

If ur trying to do the Bing Cash back thing, do u need anything else but to be an eBay member & have a verified PayPal acct??
u need a msn or hotmail email account i believe since bing.com is a microsoft thing.

and Mayhemgatz,
add baby j as a friend and ull get one in no time. 1st time we played, i got mine in.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

BabyJumpman stated this a few days ago.... Citysole.com

8zntig.jpg

the homie DAVID gave me the heads up.... and STILL my size is GONE once again lol.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Shoot...you guys are lucky I can't quote/send/reply to PMs on Opera using my B.Berry. I have to use the crappy !@% b.berry browser that takes foooooorever to load smh.

LMAO Tell me about it. I hate that.
mad.gif

Yea Smurfdavid was the one that posted the info. There's like 2 other spots that have the crewneck. Premier skateboarding and compound. If you google the style number for the crew the links of the shops should be there.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

impatiently counting down til tuesday. as long as we get em before ny, i'll be a happy man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NY>DMV though
grin.gif

nzqfir.gif

laugh.gif

*EDIT*
Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Who gives a $&@% who gets em first this ain't high school.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
It's all jokes.

I dont care who or where gets there pairs first

Originally Posted by magneto621

if you had the opportunity and the dough to cop 4 pairs, would you? 1 to keep, and 3 to flip?

You may have to wait a minute to flip them, ebay is gonna be flooded with them in a couple of weeks.

If you live in the DMV, should be a walk in the park on these.

EVERY spot you can think of will have these, and in multiple size runs.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

If you live in the DMV, should be a walk in the park on these.

EVERY spot you can think of will have these, and in multiple size runs.
exactly what i wanted to hear. gonna slide by DTLR and scoop up a few pairs on release date.
pimp.gif

^^^^You might want to check around during the week, because some stores will start selling them as
soon as they get them in.

Back
Top Bottom