Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Jorts=
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

...  I'm sure their will be some clothing company that will use this color and then I might buy something.

Ha .... It always does seem like Clothing brands keep up with the shoes. There is always some new clothing out once a hot nike drops.

I am surprised no one has posted the old joke of the " Michael Vick jersey" for what to wear with these

If he gets anywhere near what he told me your guys biggest worry should be whether or not to double up.....

Originally Posted by s dubl

If he gets anywhere near what he told me your guys biggest worry should be whether or not to double up.....
this dude is getting HOH numbers + i aint mad at him make that money
pimp.gif
if they let us get that u damn sure i know i would have...

to the dude askin about ppl in NYC with the same kicks and all that --> dudes in my school rock foams in unison lol (in NYC). be a group all rockin the silver foam pros. but yea a lot of people usually have the new releases on but not as much older stuff. hardly see royal blues or eggplants. i think im the only one in there with them, but some dude copped the coppers early around december .. swear hes doin it big now
eyes.gif

^"Most Wearable Foams"? ............ Hardly ............ Black/Black AKA "Anthracites" > As Far As Wearability Goes...... Now If You Say "Most Classy" Foam I Will Give You That
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom