Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hustle....sneaker_st
nerd.gif
mannnnn if i could i would.....but me and eBay have some beef right now. Im not sure if at this point theyll even let me buy anything
smh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by chochocho

when are the preorders getting shipped?
never it was all fraud, dudes in the bahammas right now with you paper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son pre sold ALOT of pairs on ebay,  just hope he's got enough pairs to satisfy demand and this isn't Osneaker part Deux.

Wow .... I think we ran out of #%$& to talk about LOL they need to drop these early. Dudes clownin up in here. Got me Rollin at work.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^ u know it, dude is gona have like 50 email asking about how many pairs he got....
125 sold
eek.gif
wow... all i can say is wow.

WE HAVE ALSO BEEN NOTIFIED THAT WE SHOULD RECEIVE THE SHOES THIS WEEK!!!! (there is still a chance this dosent happen... but Im confident it will...)

week is over anyone get tracking
nerd.gif
i sell nike but damn i wouldnt mind another pair (to trade at that price dont want to dip into out customers pairs)....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

The other day I saw a dude tryin to sell his pre-order. LOL. SMH ....
yhst-95366634798048_2088_0

....sounds like their business plan...
thats what im afraid of........and was worse is i remember while people had they're money tied up in O sneaker other spots had dropped and

sold out.....

Originally Posted by kylelaird

ok , does anyone know if any online chains like eastbay or finishline or ndc will get these on release day. or is there any places online i can get them now? im prolly gonna have to work on release day. if anyone wants to help me out with a size 8.5 please pm me i live in jersey.....thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, we will not be selling the Nike Air Foamposite One “Copper

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

The other day I saw a dude tryin to sell his pre-order. LOL. SMH ....
yhst-95366634798048_2088_0

....sounds like their business plan...
thats what im afraid of........and was worse is i remember while people had they're money tied up in O sneaker other spots had dropped and

sold out.....
i was referring to the dude that's trying to sell his preorder....but i remember that too, definitely a lot of people were missing out and had to pay resellers for their pairs due to their failure.

but no matter what, i have abosolutely NO DOUBT sneaker st will come through
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by kylelaird

ok , does anyone know if any online chains like eastbay or finishline or ndc will get these on release day. or is there any places online i can get them now? im prolly gonna have to work on release day. if anyone wants to help me out with a size 8.5 please pm me i live in jersey.....thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, we will not be selling the Nike Air Foamposite One “Copper

Back
Top Bottom