Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of myphotoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:

Those gold one and ^ if copper is that shade
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:
Go BP! Go BP! GO!
pimp.gif

haha a photoshop of a photoshop..nice lol...none the less, yours is
pimp.gif
BP did a real nice job on it!

Originally Posted by DreSlay

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:
Go BP! Go BP! GO!
pimp.gif

Call the fire department because those are up in flames
smokin.gif
. Very nice job BP!

on a side i enjoyed reading your article, nice to see you get some props. Good luck on pursuing your Nike Basketball endeavors!

ehhh...Im not too sure Id like a copper Foam 1. Id have to see some real pics.

Prob is true, I remeber someone telling me about a pair of burgendy/maroon sample foams....nike was prob gettin colors right

second, this is mine:
Only if executed EXACTLY like this.

bp if i worked for nike u would have a job there with a coner desk ith a ocean front view for this photoshop.

second, this is mine:
Nike needs to send you a check now.

second, this is mine:
Straight Fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was thinking they would just be an exact inverse of the Royals, which makes a copper colorway. I remember BP did an entire pic with the pennys in it and hejust did like a negative of them and they were all copper, but here's mine that is a simple inverted royal pic

^^^^ whats the other one

YEEEES !!!!! More foam ones the more the marrier....BP those Copper Penny's r off the hook...perfect copper tone....they better drop just likethose....wasn't really feelin that bronze color. BP u ever tried creating a shoe?

thanks everybody, i have more foams that have never been posted because i dont want to ruin any possibility of them releasing...

Swerv1n, if you never have, go take a look in my showcase thread in sneaker art.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom