Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^^ I think the country will go nuts!!!! Why people think the DMV is foam central just cause they drop there. There's foam heads all over the country. Justlike wit the eggplants it will be shear pandamonium...super copped X3 this time

BP's Coppers >>>>>>>> Eggplants

i would pass on these if they drop. i dont think that color would look good but everyone has different tastes. on another note bp does great work

Originally Posted by phaze1123

K23J wrote:
Swerv1n wrote:
they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it and heres BP's PS

First time I've seen this rendition...THESE ARE PHENOMENAL!!!! If the rumored copper Foams are true and look anything like above...WOW!

ff7263b1930846a1c95ec4d8f77c7ab7ad32f90a.gif

I dig this concept even more because:
a) It coincides with "Penny"
b) It's actually a color that hasn't been done on any kind foam as of yet

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Heard about this online and at Footlocker today dont know how true it is. But a dude posted this info.....

"Don't know how true this is yet but I will get a final answer on Monday. The word is the Eggplant won't be the last colorway releasing this year, the word is Nike is planning to drop a "Copper" Colorway the actual color of a real Penny. Like I said before this isn't confirmed by the right people yet but I will get the word pretty soon. Just be aware."

Didnt BP do a render of this shoe it would ridiculous if true. Copped X2...any other info out there.....???......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it and heres BP's PS

CRACK!!!

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by BP the owner

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:
this with ROYAL BLUE ACCENTS in the upper. like the pull tabs, tongue, and swoosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DO IT!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

good looks. I forgot all about that. I still have the original photoshop files created around august of 08. it was bad on my part to have used a watermarkedphoto. i never thought it would be saved by anyone.

another olympic series while we're at it:
abb1564665cbc2b38735c11197fabe07fc72244.jpg

it doesnt take much to make a killer c/w. the foamposite upper works itself with the right color

WallyHopp wrote:
BP the owner wrote:

good looks. I forgot all about that. I still have the original photoshop files created around august of 08. it was bad on my part to have used a watermarked photo. i never thought it would be saved by anyone.

another olympic series while we're at it:
abb1564665cbc2b38735c11197fabe07fc72244.jpg

it doesnt take much to make a killer c/w. the foamposite upper works itself with the right color

I don't know about the yellow and green ones, but for sure I'd get those red ones.
pimp.gif

i think a black base with copper hints would do better and dont forget the clear outsole

Back
Top Bottom