Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

The copper foams will be the biggest GR foamposite to date! every Footlocker will be receiving them! every!

edit: Take from this what you want. I know I wont be camping out nor paying over retail.

^^^ umm im pretty sure u wrong buddy.. plz dont make booty posts like dat... only a limited amount of footlockers gettin these

Originally Posted by kickz4show

The copper foams will be the biggest GR foamposite to date! every Footlocker will be receiving them! every!

Sorry Guy But There Is ZERO Truth To This Post..... I Know A FTL Manager In My Area That Has Plans To Camp Out For These
grin.gif
...... No Point In Posting Nonsense
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That's right, because 60 is just unreasonable for crewneck...to go wit 200+ kicks...
ohwell.gif
im just kinda cheap with clothes to be 100% honest. i NEED a promo code or something lol.
and i know imma find the crew on sale before march esp if they hit DTLR.
ill be blown payin $40 for a fresh pair of jeans but wont hesitate to drop $200 for these smh lmao...thats how it works

Originally Posted by SC415

How do you guys lace your foams?

Lulz
laugh.gif

over then under
nerd.gif

This @*#!# J said ugg slippers
roll.gif
send a pair this way if there that comfy

Like others have said spending $200 dollar on the foams then being cheap with the clothes aint a good look. There's a difference between cheap and smart though.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Sorry Guy But There Is ZERO Truth To This Post..... I Know A FTL Manager In My Area That Has Plans To Camp Out For These
grin.gif

I only speak the truth! Take what you want from it. These will be everywhere........

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif

over then under
nerd.gif

This @*#!# J said ugg slippers
roll.gif
send a pair this way if there that comfy
yo uggs slippers are like 65 bucks man... def not cheap IMO for some slippers. got them for a christmas gift from my woman.
tried them on and was like this:

Anyone in San Diego grabbin these? Talked to Blends and the Attic they said theyre gettin some, where are yall thinkin of pickin these up? I dont even think theres any foam hype out here though, correct me if im wrong

i hope they are everywhere, then everyone that wants one can cop a pair....

but i don't think it will be though.

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Anyone in San Diego grabbin these? Talked to Blends and the Attic they said theyre gettin some, where are yall thinkin of pickin these up? I dont even think theres any foam hype out here though, correct me if im wrong
There's not hype like some cities or regions in the country, but if you show up in the late evening on RD, you can bet your size will be gone.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Training Camp NYC

When u say TC, is it all locations or a particular TC in the City?  I know for a fact there are at least 2-3 locations in a small area in Midtown.

TB...every training camp got the purps last yr, I'd expect the same with this release....I remmeber my sz 12 sat at a location for a couple days then when I decide to go scoop, $#%+ is gone...
smh.gif
....Bigj I seen a pair of them at a place by my crib, my mrs. Had the audacity to say, these would be a good look for me....had to hit her wit the
indifferent.gif
before she could finish....don't get me wrong they looked warm as hell and comfy, but....[Mike Singletary] Can't Do It [Mike Singletary] but $#%+ you rock them in the crib so aint nuttin wrong wit that at all...

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

grin.gif

I only speak the truth! Take what you want from it. These will be everywhere........

child-please.jpg

Back
Top Bottom