Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by xilegacy

FC sets the standards for resellers though. Of course ebay sets market price, but you also get steals and inflated price from there. The customer sets the price and FC seems to be doing just fine, meaning they have market for people willing to buy at their price. People are quick to say "oh that's fc price that's not market value", but fail to realize that is a market, just people with money and if you are a reseller and  you not getting the most you can your doing it wrong.
basically.
laugh at the FC links all you want... someone is buying them
laugh.gif
doubt it...just look at the FSR of space jams sized 7.5 to 18 with "price drop" posted all over the place...dudes that put them in priced them too high and now they're stuck

At the spot I'm going to in columbus ohio already confirmed there only getting 14 pair total and only 2 sz 12's so yes I will need to camp unless you no else where Treyce

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

doubt it...just look at the FSR of space jams sized 7.5 to 18 with "price drop" posted all over the place...dudes that put them in priced them too high and now they're stuck
how long did it take you to sell your kryptonates you camped out for?

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

So when its the official release?
hey frijo, release is Feb 13th officially... I sure hope they release in Oregon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

At the spot I'm going to in columbus ohio already confirmed there only getting 14 pair total and only 2 sz 12's so yes I will need to camp unless you no else where Treyce

not sure if you were around for other foam releases, but they pop up on so many places online alone that if you just pay attention to this thread and network a bit, you won't even have to leave your house, between online sites, and presales you'll be good to go man.. Just do your homework man

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by dgoins1

not sure if you were around for other foam releases, but they pop up on so many places online alone that if you just pay attention to this thread and network a bit, you won't even have to leave your house, between online sites, and presales you'll be good to go man.. Just do your homework man
truth
plus these online sites have not even posted their pairs yet
pickyourshoes
sneakerhead
citysole
uptempoair
lacelocked
shoejocky

might all get them but the price will vary.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

So when its the official release?
hey frijo, release is Feb 13th officially... I sure hope they release in Oregon
nerd.gif
Thanks -bigj505- Well I hope so... That way I wont have to pay tax or shipping
laugh.gif
. But oregon is lame. 

McGrizz is probably tired of the same questions over and over again... Just seems like dudes want their kicks delivered on a silver platter OR, go hard and wanna camp.... That just isn't necessary in most cases..

Back
Top Bottom