Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Let me get this straight...

Although stores may be getting their shipments in anytime now, they're not allowed to sell them until the 13th?

Although stores may be getting their shipments in anytime now, they're not allowed to sell them until the 13th?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

im sure retail stores have to hold to the release date. these are not a QS release. but mom and pops spots probably will sell early.

im sure retail stores have to hold to the release date. these are not a QS release. but mom and pops spots probably will sell early.

I called both Sports Zone and DTLR and they both gave me the same answer.

Not sure if either is considered "retail".

Well, gives me time to stack up for another pair.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom