Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by crw127

im sure it has been asked....but are these coppers a HOH release only??? i sure hope not.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Sports Zone and DTLR are both Urban-type retails stores.
As well....Shoe City is running an ad on the radio and they mention the release date.

As well....Shoe City is running an ad on the radio and they mention the release date.

im sure it has been asked....but are these coppers a HOH release only??? i sure hope not.....

they are, each HoH is only gettin one of each size, make sure your there a week in advance...

Originally Posted by air max 87

they are, each HoH is only gettin one of each size, make sure your there a week in advance...
cold blooded
laugh.gif

hey guys...sorry i have a few more things to do than sit around and google release dates,and be on nike talk 24 hours a day. thought i could just get an answer.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Referring to the comment of wearing cheap clothes with expensive shoes.. there's a big difference in being cheap and being smart. I just refuse to pay 60 plus shipping for a hoodie made by nike or a t shirt made by Nike for 30 plus when its something so simple just ironed on a regular ol blk hoodie or tshirt....I can make that hoodie for under 60 bucks as well as that t shirt. Besides whose really looking at others to see what their clothes cost and where they got them from..Oops I guess that's why so many people still walk around with the tags on their clothes..When you get to being 20+ the latest fashion as far as urban goes is no longer in the attire. I will pay those prices for something grown and sexy, but never for no Nike clothing, esp when its going to hit the outlets for like 80% off. Ill wait.

Sent from Iphone

People 20 plus, much less men, use the phrase grown and sexy?

hey guys...sorry i have a few more things to do than sit around and google release dates,and be on nike talk 24 hours a day. thought i could just get an answer.

search the thread homie

Back
Top Bottom