Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I mean we have to see what happens with release but he does have like over 40,000 dollars of people money tied up
Kind of like what Hennessey did when he was upgrading customers vipers. He would use the money from person A to buy parts to finish the car of Person C. It was an endless cycle that got him busted. I'm no way saying that's what Sneaker_st will do. But it's something that other preorder companies can and might do.

man these cats are ridiculous. No one said these are pushed back to November. Why not wait to hear when they changed it to before you get all worked up. It aint sneaker st. fault its delayed. Have some patience damn. This is why i dont pre-order. But its really not a big deal RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I mean we have to see what happens with release but he does have like over 40,000 dollars of people money tied up
Kind of like what Hennessey did when he was upgrading customers vipers. He would use the money from person A to buy parts to finish the car of Person C. It was an endless cycle that got him busted. I'm no way saying that's what Sneaker_st will do. But it's something that other preorder companies can and might do.
damn son...you sound mad. ask for your refund and keep it movin.

well, im just a salty cat because i wanted my foams next weekend. o well i guess. ive waited this long, so i dont mind waiting longer i guess.

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn son...you sound mad. ask for your refund and keep it movin.

Not mad at all. Not going to ask for my money back, but it's something to think about. Do you buy insurance because you plan to crash or die? No, you buy it to cover your %$$. Kind of the same thing, I'm just watching out for myself if has to come to that. But I have a good feeling that I won't be let down.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

man these cats are ridiculous. No one said these are pushed back to November. Why not wait to hear when they changed it to before you get all worked up. It aint sneaker st. fault its delayed. Have some patience damn. This is why i dont pre-order. But its really not a big deal RIGHT NOW.

No one thought that they would be delayed, so why would November be out of the question? I'm just saying
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Isn't it possible that Shoe Trends doesn't even have these in their possession yet? I mean, they may have just said the 22nd to give themselves some time after the official release, if say for example the actual shoes weren't shipped to them until the 12th. Then they could never have orders out by the 13th and if they promised the 13th, people would go crazy. Just a thought/question.
And a valid one at that.  I don't want to speak on ST's behalf, but if they give a future ship date, they don't have them.

Considering most Mom and Pop shops have them already and House of Hoops London released them already, November seems quite unreasonable.

Isn't it possible that Shoe Trends doesn't even have these in their possession yet? I mean, they may have just said the 22nd to give themselves some time after the official release, if say for example the actual shoes weren't shipped to them until the 12th. Then they could never have orders out by the 13th and if they promised the 13th, people would go crazy. Just a thought/question.

I just hope they sold the exact number of shoes they are going to get or things are going to get crazy
alien.gif

No one thought that they would be delayed, so why would November be out of the question? I'm just saying
keep thinking its gonna be november and get ur bread back then. other pre-order cats are kinda chillin waitin to hear something and u on here stirrin the pot.

Yo since sneakerst has spoken again, Im def going to hold out on my refund. After reading some of the most arrogant responses from rapido and sdubl I almost decided to call it quits and get a refund. Yall really trying to defend that company to the fullest, when not one time were any of the return questions directed at yall. Dudes coming from behind the bushes now, once **** starts to hit the fan.

Arrogant?
roll.gif
haha alright man.

Edit: I also have no affiliation to Sneaker_St so I have no reason to defend him.

keep thinking its gonna be november and get ur bread back then. other pre-order cats are kinda chillin waitin to hear something and u on here stirrin the pot.

I'll keep thinking a bag of money is going to fall from the sky and it'll happen.

i dont prefer the push back. but personally, im glad, it gives me a chance 2 pick up 2 pair....

wow .... im outta here till my spot calls and tells me whassup. Some of yaw dudes on here trippin for real.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Yo since sneakerst has spoken again, Im def going to hold out on my refund. After reading some of the most arrogant responses from rapido and sdubl I almost decided to call it quits and get a refund. Yall really trying to defend that company to the fullest, when not one time were any of the return questions directed at yall. Dudes coming from behind the bushes now, once **** starts to hit the fan.

Define arrogance because I'm lost....
indifferent.gif

I just hope they sold the exact number of shoes they are going to get or things are going to get crazy
alien.gif
Lat, 
We have not oversold our order. In fact, we have stopped selling some sizes with some room in case of size changes, and any clerical error we may have made in taking orders down. 

As for the funds... not to sound stand-off-%@% but its not really anyones business what we do with it.. HOWEVER... it would be utterly asinine for us to take whatever funds we made from a pre-order and put it toward something else without having shipped out the product.  That money, in our eyes, is not ours yet.  This ain't Wall Street  =P

so.......

wait... how much are these going to be again???  Do you guys recommend we go half a size up???  And where in NYC can i cop these??? 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Why yall buggin out if a shoe gets delayed?  Better opportunity to stack up your money fellas or grab other things...
because now im free to cop the AJ2010 without having to worry about copping the Coppers same day.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

alien.gif
Lat, 
We have not oversold our order. In fact, we have stopped selling some sizes with some room in case of size changes, and any clerical error we may have made in taking orders down. 

As for the funds... not to sound stand-off-%@% but its not really anyones business what we do with it.. HOWEVER... it would be utterly asinine for us to take whatever funds we made from a pre-order and put it toward something else without having shipped out the product.  That money, in our eyes, is not ours yet.  This ain't Wall Street  =P

so.......

wait... how much are these going to be again???  Do you guys recommend we go half a size up???  And where in NYC can i cop these??? 
wink.gif
Sorry about earlier, but it's happened to me with a local shop I used to deal with for my car. I ended up going to court just to get back the thousands I lost. I apologize if I seem a bit on edge.

Back
Top Bottom