Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

wow .... im outta here 
n5j7y8.gif

if a person is gonna trip over the release date being moved, then he/she does not need to do a preorder. period.

Lmao...

Naw no arrogance...just saying, its not sneaker_st's (nor any other pre orders) fault they're pushed back. Not throwin shots, but why is everyone only taking shots at him? What about Solez pre orders? No one expected this...we're all in the same boat here. If dudes are that mad and want a refund....ask for it simple as that, but don't come cryin later when they release and you missed out.

I'm just saying...I'm not planning on rockin the day I get em..so I can wait. Of course it would be nice to have em in my possession, but I can't control that

Dudes just need to chill until some newer info pops up......

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Isn't it possible that Shoe Trends doesn't even have these in their possession yet? I mean, they may have just said the 22nd to give themselves some time after the official release, if say for example the actual shoes weren't shipped to them until the 12th. Then they could never have orders out by the 13th and if they promised the 13th, people would go crazy. Just a thought/question.

I just hope they sold the exact number of shoes they are going to get or things are going to get crazy
alien.gif
Lat, 
We have not oversold our order. In fact, we have stopped selling some sizes with some room in case of size changes, and any clerical error we may have made in taking orders down. 

As for the funds... not to sound stand-off-%@% but its not really anyones business what we do with it.. HOWEVER... it would be utterly asinine for us to take whatever funds we made from a pre-order and put it toward something else without having shipped out the product.  That money, in our eyes, is not ours yet.  This ain't Wall Street  =P

so.......

wait... how much are these going to be again???  Do you guys recommend we go half a size up???  And where in NYC can i cop these??? 
wink.gif
Sorry about earlier, but it's happened to me with a local shop I used to deal with for my car. I ended up going to court just to get back the thousands I lost. I apologize if I seem a bit on edge.

Not at all bro, I totally understand, no need to apologize.  With alot of what's happened in the past with sellers and their "pre-sales", we think everyone has a right to be on edge.  Hope what Ive shared with you guys helps ease some of the worries.  

Originally Posted by bigj505

if a person is gonna trip over the release date being moved, then he/she does not need to do a preorder. period.

THIS

like someone said there was never a definite ship date with sneaker st. and shoe trends expected ship date is a week after RD. People acting like Nike aint releasing these for months which I highly doubt will be the case.

Im sure these are not everyones first pair of kicks...so cool out and take a deep breath its not the end of the world...Wear some other nikes

Originally Posted by undefeated23

im pretty sure they got delayed cause of them aj2010
We still got a week till feb 13th. I aint tripping
pretty much

they dont want a "conflict" issue is it doesnt matter cause no one is buyin those 2010s..

Isn't it possible that Shoe Trends doesn't even have these in their possession yet? I mean, they may have just said the 22nd to give themselves some time after the official release, if say for example the actual shoes weren't shipped to them until the 12th. Then they could never have orders out by the 13th and if they promised the 13th, people would go crazy. Just a thought/question.

I just hope they sold the exact number of shoes they are going to get or things are going to get crazy
alien.gif
Lat, 
We have not oversold our order. In fact, we have stopped selling some sizes with some room in case of size changes, and any clerical error we may have made in taking orders down. 

As for the funds... not to sound stand-off-%@% but its not really anyones business what we do with it.. HOWEVER... it would be utterly asinine for us to take whatever funds we made from a pre-order and put it toward something else without having shipped out the product.  That money, in our eyes, is not ours yet.  This ain't Wall Street  =P

so.......

wait... how much are these going to be again???  Do you guys recommend we go half a size up???  And where in NYC can i cop these??? 
wink.gif
Sorry about earlier, but it's happened to me with a local shop I used to deal with for my car. I ended up going to court just to get back the thousands I lost. I apologize if I seem a bit on edge.

Not at all bro, I totally understand, no need to apologize.  With alot of what's happened in the past with sellers and their "pre-sales", we think everyone has a right to be on edge.  Hope what Ive shared with you guys helps ease some of the worries.  
Hopefully, they'll be on time so I can sport them in Vegas on the 19th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

pretty much

they dont want a "conflict" issue is it doesnt matter cause no one is buyin those 2010s..
I might
nerd.gif

alien.gif
Lat, 

so.......

wink.gif

you good in my book...now if you get a package with used tube socks then....

Lol at the people happy about this because now they have enough time to get their funds up.

Would be funny as hell to save up and not obtain them. Just saying.

pretty much

I might
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
your the reason JB puts on crap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pretty much

I might
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Because I'm on the design team?

pretty much

I might
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so ur n the design team yet u need to preorder foams?
ohwell.gif

i hope ur playing

Originally Posted by bigj505

pretty much

I might
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so ur n the design team yet u need to preorder foams?
ohwell.gif

i hope ur playing

picard_facepalm.jpg

thats why i don't mix my money up with these small reseller website's

once your money is out your digital hands your outta pocket

your better off waiting and maybe paying a little extra from a mom and pop shop then tying your money up with paypal

nike is the one who controls the shipping of the foams so if the stores dont have it and these websites dont have it unless its direct account on line from nike

no one is going to have the shoe and you money is in someone else's hands
good luck

Back
Top Bottom