Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by killuminati777

i like this guy lateralus. everyone tryna dump on him and he keeps coming right back.
pimp.gif
resilience (sp?)
u and him should become good friends then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by button999

It can't be because of the 2010's, I refuse to believe foams buyers would buy the Jordan Glory Holes.

what i can't understand is why the constant bashing about the pre-order sites now that the release is delayed? push backed or not, when all the stores start getting them....so will the legit sites that had pre-orders. these sites are all getting direct shipments, so when a mom n pop gets 'em....chances are good that the sites will get them at the same time, or within 48-72 hours.

it's not like they are waiting for other stores to get their shipments so they can go buy 'em all out and then ship them out to the buyers....word to nosneaker's towels.

smh...the infamous towels

Doesnt it seem a little strange that Nike and JB are doing these pushbacks after so much hype... Maybe its just me, they get us pumped for a shoe and then let us down and finally decide to release them at their convience.... I just hope they really come out next Sat.

Maybe some of these dudes are right...too much %#*% coming out next weekend due to All-Star weekend. Maybe Nike doesn't want any release conflicts due to all the All-Star kicks...maybe a QS for the next week or few weeks later?

....maybe?

If it is because of Pennys contract *+%@ em...I'll take a pair of Copper 1s without the Penny logo...just make em a Pro without the swoosh basically. I'm fine with that.

roll.gif
bigj505 wrote:

i like this guy lateralus. everyone tryna dump on him and he keeps coming right back.
pimp.gif
resilience (sp?)
pimp.gif

nah, i'm good. why u gotta go there fam?? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

*EDIT*
someone cue the swervin "u mad" gif for the N___ bigj. 

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Doesnt it seem a little strange that Nike and JB are doing these pushbacks after so much hype... Maybe its just me, they get us pumped for a shoe and then let us down and finally decide to release them at their convience.... I just hope they really come out next Sat.

mehh, haven't really been pumped for a jordan release in a while.

roll.gif
bigj505 wrote:

pimp.gif
resilience (sp?)
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

*EDIT*

laugh.gif
how u gonna cue me on the gif I created?
laugh.gif

I'm almost positive the delay caused by the plethora of shoes releasing this week and next. All Star game sneakers, Jordans, Quickstrikes, etc. The shoes are definitely sitting in a warehouse right now chilling...and they have been for months. These aren't samples, came in a box and everything.
zu16wk.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

if a person is gonna trip over the release date being moved, then he/she does not need to do a preorder. period.

Nuff Said In This One Post............... If You Don't Have The Funds To Get You By For The Extra Week/Month Or However Long This "Push Back" Ends Up Being, You Have NO BUSINESS Placing A PreOrder On Some $200 Sneakers....... I Know Personally, Going Without My $375 For An Extra Week, Month, Hell Even Year, Aint Gonna Hurt These Pockets None...... It's Funny How One Minute This Seller Doing Preoders Is Some Of Yall's Best Friend/Considered A Life Saver. Then AS SOON As NIKE Throws A Wrench Into The Gear, Some Of Yall IMMEDIATELY Turn Against Dude
smh.gif
.....Simps FTL.

And "On Edge"? ......... This Joker "Lateralus" Sounds More Like A BROAD Than Anything If You Ask Me
tired.gif
........Ask For Your Refund Back Already And Go Buy Some Car Parts Or Something
grin.gif

*EDIT*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

nerd.gif
What's the story behind nosneaker's towels? :Lol

....i would type it out but i gotta get the eff out this office, i'm sure this topic will add a few more pages to this thread though
laugh.gif

edit - SMS speaking the truth
pimp.gif

Nice pic ty wonder how many people will see it and start to talk about your jeans instead LOL

Personally i think it has more to do with the plethora of releases this weekend / next than anything else

I mean seriously all of those,the gloryholes and foams? How many people honestly have cash for all of that?

And as for this penny dispute, how come Nike havent pulled the stock that is available in europe?

Originally Posted by superfly

what is sneaker st. going to do about the release date getting pushed back!?
u serious? i could have sworn he came in this thread and answered that question a few times
CrAzYFLiPxNyC wrote:
nerd.gif
What's the story behind nosneaker's towels? :Lol

if u have time, go to this eggplant thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/112465
and search osneaker

scf2009 is osneakers niketalk rep man... u can search his posts also

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Bigj .... I trademarked that $&@% now u gonna owe me $5 per use. Paypal only.
yo i gotta admit, u got some classic poses
laugh.gif

roll.gif
bigj505 wrote:

pimp.gif
resilience (sp?)
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

*EDIT*

roll.gif
bigj505 wrote:

pimp.gif
resilience (sp?)
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

*EDIT*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
cause i'ma G like that.  
wink.gif
  yeen know??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom