Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by superfly

what is sneaker st. going to do about the release date getting pushed back!?
u serious? i could have sworn he came in this thread and answered that question a few times
CrAzYFLiPxNyC wrote:
nerd.gif
What's the story behind nosneaker's towels? :Lol

if u have time, go to this eggplant thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/112465
and search osneaker

scf2009 is osneakers niketalk rep man... u can search his posts also
hah he's still lurking around.
this PM is FRESH OUT THE OVEN!!!!
laugh.gif

funny1v.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

someone salty with that PM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i love this site
pimp.gif

coppers got delayed imagine that, like i said b4 to everybody who ordered from shoetrends, remember the half cent fiasco when the ship date changed

coppers getting delayed isn't the end of the world for me, my girl only has 20 more days until she is home from, that year and a half iron vacation. as long as thats not delayed im good

Yo that tee is Fresh.

Will be killing it in the streets. Breaking necks and dropping pennys

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm almost positive the delay caused by the plethora of shoes releasing this week and next. All Star game sneakers, Jordans, Quickstrikes, etc. The shoes are definitely sitting in a warehouse right now chilling...and they have been for months. These aren't samples, came in a box and everything.
Makes sense, when I saw that HOH release lineup last week I was wondering why Nike would release so much at one time and then follow up with the Foams.

nosneaker dude:
i wonder why i am on your mind so much seek help you and the rest of your butt buddies the only friends you have your e friends who will defend you till the end go back to posting in the copper foam thread by the way i have 20 pairs of them already how many you got

it was never about defending me you simp ... I ain't buy @#$% off you ..... it was about defending the people you screwed n whose money u took. Take responsibility for your own mistakes. Keep your imaginary coppers that prolly look like your imaginary eggplants. Prolly still doing business with that dude u claimed screwed you huh? Come see me scammy .... then you'll really have nosneakers.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

nosneaker dude:
i wonder why i am on your mind so much seek help you and the rest of your butt buddies the only friends you have your e friends who will defend you till the end go back to posting in the copper foam thread by the way i have 20 pairs of them already how many you got
it was never about defending me you simp ... I ain't buy @#$% off you ..... it was about defending the people you screwed n whose money u took. Take responsibility for your own mistakes. Keep your imaginary coppers that prolly look like your imaginary eggplants. Prolly still doing business with that dude u claimed screwed you huh? Come see me scammy .... then you'll really have nosneakers.
roll.gif

It would be so hilarious if it was a GR and he was stuck with those shoes
happy.gif

Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of Osneaker.com, concerning the order you placed for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants. Today marks a very dark day in our calendar here at Osneaker.com, as a company we feel extremely terrible that we were not able to meet the expectations of our customers, by honoring your orders for this particular shoe. We know that you have all anticipated these shoes since we made them available on our site, and we have let many of you down.
     We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At that particular moment, we discovered that we were duped by our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used Nike sneakers and used towels. We have done numerous deals with this person in the past and did not expect this from him. He has sold us many of the shoes you have seen on Osneaker.com. We have contacted the US Postal Police and other local authorities.
   We will be issuing you a full refund for your shoes and taking a double lost on what has happened here. We will fight to make Lee Yu Hsien refund our money or send the shoes. We will keep you in the loop as to what is going on with this and if the pair becomes available we will call you.
    Again we are very sorry about this and hope we can make it up to you in the future.

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your  
> next order and we have also issued a full refund to you.
>
>
> Thank You,
> Osneaker.com
> Robert Mitchell

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic %$%%
[/font]

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ got to agree with ninja penny hardaway is one of the best players of all time and as  the penny cent symbol that is his symbol not nike so if they use it they have to pay him and also on his shoes they sell mostly all the time 
wink.gif

WHAT? best players of all time? what are you smoking????

Originally Posted by werallequal

^ got to agree with ninja penny hardaway is one of the best players of all time and as  the penny cent symbol that is his symbol not nike so if they use it they have to pay him and also on his shoes they sell mostly all the time 
wink.gif

roll.gif
maybe one of the most beloved players by his fans but one of the best
ohwell.gif
and i may be wrong but im almost sure nike owns that logo and im alomost positive penny wouldnt do anything to mess up his relationship with nike.

its not like son has a job
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by werallequal

wink.gif

roll.gif
maybe one of the most beloved players by his fans but one of the best
ohwell.gif
and i may be wrong but im almost sure nike owns that logo and im alomost positive penny wouldnt do anything to mess up his relationship with nike.

its not like son has a job
embarassed.gif

i think the way it works is that nike may own most of the ownership of the logo but i am sure penny owns some points on that joint they cant just merchandise his name and not pay that man a cent they need him to go forward on this also/..... if that is the case

Back
Top Bottom