Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Manatti23

A dude @ Transit in NYC told me last night that Nike has to re-sign Penny before they can release any Foamposites, can anyone confirm?

lost-7-15-09.JPG

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by hellaones

if they release Sat. when do yall think NDC will put them up?

they're up right now? what you talkin bout?
{nas}made yall look {/nas} 

smh.gif
 almost made me office linebacker mom dukes on the way to grab my wallet

Just told,  by my spot, that they are releasing on 13th but they may not get them until 2 or 3 days after release (possibly because of weather).

Originally Posted by Manatti23

A dude @ Transit in NYC told me last night that Nike has to re-sign Penny before they can release any Foamposites, can anyone confirm?
u mean the same Transit in Soho that put the Yeezy's on the wall and were supposed to raffle them at 5pm? Yeah i wouldn't take they're word..although they're fluke got me 2 extra Yeezy's at retail
roll.gif

callede up HOH in Chi town and they said they havent got them in yet that there in transit, and ask him how many pairs there getting and he told me he cant tell me that info.

i just called swoosh and the rep sed "THEY WILL" be posted on swoosh 2/13/10 at "RETAIL PRICE" ($200).... SOOOOOOOO..... its for sure that there dropping this saturday!!!

frown.gif
frown.gif
PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:

just got word from the Footaction in Tallahassee....

they got them in the store but the manager said that they not coming out on Saturday and that nobody has sent anything saying that the date changed back to the 13th

I was trying to tell her the date changed back and that alot of spots saying its a go for Saturday

she just said we have them but cant release them until they get comformation

im trying to figure out how do they not know the date changed
nerd.gif

on another note......

I hit up my connect at the Footaction in Duval (regency) and they said they not getting them

which is crazy how Tallahassee getting them but not Duval?

anyways just came to drop the info for my NTers in Florida

now i dont know what ima do.......cop in ATL where i just moved and goin to a mall and spot i never been but they have ALOT of pairs and stores getting them or drive back home to go out on a limb and hope the manager releases them on saturday where it is EASY as pie to cop but only have 18 pairs?
ohwell.gif

if a NTer can help me out in ATL ima just stay and cop here

do you know about any spots in orlando FL???? just moved out here and so far every big release i had to call my boys from back home in nyc to pick me up a pair and ship it to me..... (or in 1 case took a flight back to nyc juss for a weekend) 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

well if u live in new york u would understand train a train or bus is the best way to get around.... taking the train gets u anywhere faster then a car..... (for example- NYC speed limit is 30Mph) and imagine all the traffic.... and then the WORST THING ABOUT IT....... PARKING!!! trying to find parking is like trying to find the copper foams in sumones stockroom as of right now......... (but if u need to have a car in nyc ur best bet is the Smart Car..... LMAOOOO #$!! could park anywhere)

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I'm not wasting my time driving into San Francisco on a friday night. Too much traffic and parking is a ***$%. easier just to hop on the train. you build character on the train
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

laugh.gif
Nike Town in NYC just did wristbands today at 1pm - i got mine
smile.gif
so im good

u serious? that wrist band holds a pair for you?

it really doesnt hold them but it beats making the line and it gives you a first chance to get them - i did it for the pearls at HOH in harlem and i got mine easy. so lets hope i get lucky i again

well wristbands holds u the pair for the day they come out... niketown doesnt like line ups so they get it out the way with wristbands.... now the hoh pearl release was a random day cuz nike called to push the release date up cuz the raging bulls package had the same release date.... so u figure they called on a tuesday to drop them wensday instead of saturday...... so anybody who showed up wensday (all 600 people since hoh had 600 pairs) got a ticket and got a pair... (mind you there where definally over 1000+ people out there)... every other release at hoh was a "roadcall".... ur not there... ur names off the list.... and u gotta remember roadcalls go on for daysssssss sumtimes.... so ur spending the night!!! lol..... the ggplant release was juss a BIG +%@ AROUND THE BLOCK line.... everybody got a pair thou...... so if there sayin the coppers r gonna be like the eggs EVERYONES gettin a pair if u go to HOH

just some info for anybody in the orlando area.... footaction @ FL Mall says it has them on their order sheet but havent recieved them and the doubt there gonna get them because the last foams that they were suppose to get didnt come in ... if u wana call to ask the # is 407 851 9620.... so thats a maybe.... and Mens Closet Says they ARE suppose to get them but they havent recieved them yet.... and they also sed they got a cancellation letter/call from nike for the 13th and i told him about nike putting back the release date and he sed nike hasnt told him anything yet... and just to keep calling cause nike started shipping theses out yesterday!!! if u think im lieing here the # to call for ur self 407-523-1696

Just called DTLR in the 804... dude said they were getting them, but because of the weather they wouldn't be there til next week. Apparently they were coming from DC... how hard is it to get some shoes down the interstate?

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by superfly

how much do yall think the resell price of these joints will be?

Like $240 for at least the next month... I can guarantee there will be 1,000s of ppl trying to resell this shoe thinking they can get $300 for em but there are just too many pairs out there for there to be any profit any time soon...
this
Magic1978 wrote:
DMV people are you hearing that they might be delayed due to the snow?

nope, not at all.  
wink.gif

balloonoboy wrote:
^True.

Nike may be only allocating these amounts to high frequency foam areas like NYC and DMV.

this also!!
gumsoul410 wrote:
Hey I didn't see anyone post but does anybody live in Southern VA? I just moved down here from Baltimore and cant seem to find a store thats getting them. Or am I better off getting someone back home to pick em up for me? 
nerd.gif

might might wanna get someone in baltimore to cop.  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom