Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

dr jays was my first option, but they always only get like 30 to 40 pairs a shipment, house of hoops is definetly one of the best options besides footaction, but they gonna have the biggest lines.. i rather support my local spots..

Dr jays be holdin' pairs for dudes

last yr they did that..if my moms wasn't in the store with me i would've went ham and started knocking #*+* off the displays
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Where the Bronx heads gonna get these from?

i'll probably hit up footaction on fordham or 3rd ave

might as well hit fordham...more options...but with 1,000+ pairs on 34th and 1,000 pairs at HoH, you might as well cop from there...larger quantity
those lines are gonna be
sick.gif
I'm not tryin' to take a train either
ohwell.gif

understood but you already kno what its gonna be like on 3rd ave. them jackson ave ++!@$@ will be in full force

might as well hit fordham...more options...but with 1,000+ pairs on 34th and 1,000 pairs at HoH, you might as well cop from there...larger quantity

ya'll getting hella pairs

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

I might have to head to NY from Jersey because everyone over here hitting me with the "We're unsure crap" LOL

Hit up the Sneaker Hub Spot on Union City (Bergenline ave) They always have the exclusives and if you cant do it there... theres a footlocker right across the street from them
wink.gif

FOR ALL MY DMV FAM! LETS GET SOME SHOVELING GOING TONIGHT!! lol im happy i got 3 days of school cancelled but i want coppers more!!

Originally Posted by got shoes

fordham stay tryin to hit dudes in the head with prices

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Originally Posted by got shoes

fordham stay tryin to hit dudes in the head with prices
i think im just gonna hit up fordham. i live right on mt.eden on the concourse so it wont be a hassle. dr.jays said theyre def getting pairs, footlocker and footaction should get pairs too. should be good hitting up fordham early.

Footaction near me told me they were delayed to APRIL but some say they supposed to come out Saturday, call back later in the week. WHAT THE?

Footaction near me told me they were delayed to APRIL but some say they supposed to come out Saturday, call back later in the week. WHAT THE?

you makin us NJ dudes sound like these NY cats, cmon on theres plenty of places gettin these in jersey, jersey gardens and garden state plaza to name some, TWO of the biggest malls in NJ..... 

Im not making us sound like NY...I just called Jersey Gardens homie. That's the footaction I spoke to

they arent the brightest bulbs in the factory, i been there...
but jersey gardens are gettin them, and so is garden state.... call thurs/fri to get a answer, if not show up sat.... theres also magic sneaker in jersey city. 

LOL yea I know they arent. Well at least they told they already have them. Foot Locker in Garden State? LOL I called them maybe 2 weeks ago and they said "Yea we getting them" and I just called them a few minutes ago "Oh We arent sure".....i'll prolly just go to Jersey Gardens and cop, I know they going to release them on Saturday.

LOL yea I know they arent. Well at least they told they already have them. Foot Locker in Garden State? LOL I called them maybe 2 weeks ago and they said "Yea we getting them" and I just called them a few minutes ago "Oh We arent sure".....i'll prolly just go to Jersey Gardens and cop, I know they going to release them on Saturday.
GSP gets EVERYTHING, that footlocker and footaction are both top stores in the area.... and they get alot of everything.... 

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

Hey fellas, 
Heres an update from us. 

We currently still do not have our foams.  And we do not know when we will be getting them.  We may get a call later today saying theyre in, but our supplier has not yet contacted us with the good news.  

Im asking you guys for a lil help here... Has anyone seen the foams at mom and pops?  Does anyone here work at a FTL, FNL, Champs, and have gotten in their foam shipments?

Im reading people say their spots will have them in on Saturday, but that dosen't mean they have them in right now.  So until they do get them, I would take it with a grain of salt.   Maybe I missed the posts, but I would like to hear from someone who has actually seen them in the store, or an employee that can confirm they are in their stockrooms...

Im getting queasy thinking about it, but is it possible NikeTowns and HOH will have these on the 13th, and everyone else will have them at a later time?

Then again, we may all just get them in later today, tomorrow, or just before Saturday.... im just thinking out loud here.

As always, as info comes to me, they will be posted here. 

Thanks

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

LOL

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Im asking you guys for a lil help here... Has anyone seen the foams at mom and pops?  Does anyone here work at a FTL, FNL, Champs, and have gotten in their foam shipments?
Niketown NY and HoHNY have them in stock, but cant sell.....
im waitin on mom and pop to contact me, they still dont have them in stock, i know my footaction doesnt havent them in stock as of sat/sun... 

Back
Top Bottom