Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Are footlockers/footactions in MI getting these in the detroit area?  Any spots in detroit where I could cop would be greatly appreciated!

my bad if im late but has anyone else seen these photoshop foams....
>
premiumpetespacejamfoamposite.jpg
>
kryptonate-foamposite.jpg

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I agree with the NY AND DMV comment. So Cal is not really down with foamposites. But i'm getting 3 pairs and getting rid of them. =P

co-sign, i cant remember ever seeing dude with some foams on in socal. gotta wear my eggs more often.

might just try adn cop a pair this wkeend so i have them in person. 2 more coming from sneaker st. + shoetrends.
pimp.gif

yep like 200 pages back.......its cool tho

im not the type of NTer to flame another if he is alittle late

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Two pages about the way another dude dresses. Let's pause and think for a moment about how feminine that is. Why do you care how someone else dresses? Some of you act like women, going to be wearing dresses like Kudi next.

126154283.gif

I agree with the NY AND DMV comment. So Cal is not really down with foamposites. But i'm getting 3 pairs and getting rid of them. =P
not true we got a bunch of calls about these every day....

@pstb.... Preach brah.... That's the same crap I'm sayin.... Penny gets more praise in ny then in Orlando.... We made his az and he did absolutely nothin in NY and yet we gotta scrape off the bottom of the pot while everyone else gets to eat good....

P.S. I'm not hating nor being salty (cause imma get mine reguardless), but it is kinda messed up how floridians are treated in response to a player that originated here.....

It's funny how some spots have got confirmation on the release date, and some say they haven't heard anything. Doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

co-sign, i cant remember ever seeing dude with some foams on in socal. gotta wear my eggs more often.

might just try adn cop a pair this wkeend so i have them in person. 2 more coming from sneaker st. + shoetrends.
pimp.gif

I'm in socal and I sometimes wear my OG black pair to ball in...Yeah, I don't wear them casually...Man what an investment that was, still solid after 13 years...

BTW, when did shoetrends have the coppers up?

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

@pstb.... Preach brah.... That's the same crap I'm sayin.... Penny gets more praise in ny then in Orlando.... We made his az and he did absolutely nothin in NY and yet we gotta scrape off the bottom of the pot while everyone else gets to eat good....

P.S. I'm not hating nor being salty (cause imma get mine reguardless), but it is kinda messed up how floridians are treated in response to a player that originated here.....
i mean if ya would've copped da kicks they would've allotted ya more pairs...
laugh.gif

but as far as penny in da knicks, marbury sucked as a teamate

Originally Posted by hotbutter

just wondering. how many ppl out there interested in these foams are NOT from DMV or NY??? lol

1st
Arizona here.. been a foam lover since Arizona, mostly Mike Bibby though, made em famous in the 97 NCAA Tourney (you know its true)

Man Foamposites have come a long way since my first pair in 1998. I remember people sayin you couldn't wear em in the rain or they'd fall apart. I was 17 walking down the street in the rain with Marc's grocery bags on my feet SWEAR TO G.O.D. I use to love wearing em when they first dropped cause NO ONE had them my way. Peeps would always look at me like I had on auto strap mcfly's and $&@%. LOL. I still get those looks but these are neck snappers now most of the time. Come a long way. Kinda nice to be able to have watched them grow to this crazy foam metropolis.

Damn...I don't check in here for a few days and it grows 40+ pages smh...@*+% that +@%% I aint goin through all that.

Anything good happen while I was gone
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I wonder if people would go as hard on these if they were copper pros ? *Keenen Ivory Wayans Voice* MESSAAAAAAAAGE

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mcgrizz HOH??
seems to be the plan my dude wit all them damn pairs but i have about 3 other places lined up so if I slide thru, it will be for the LOLz
Word, be more like a NT summit...
nerd.gif

there will probably be a few nike retro regulars and hords of lurkers and newb's...
pimp.gif
may have to be there tho to get my boy pair after i do my running around

btw 1400 pairs?
smh.gif
that kind of total, there's only 5-6 places carrying  that amount of foams and of that only 2-3 are realistic to me

MAN... i cant decide.. coppers or eggplants......

SOMEONE HELP ME

both
happy.gif

either way there will be plenty to go around so you not missing out

Eggplants JUST released last year so you good on that end cause im sure alot of people have these still DS plus the amount thats coming in March = even more Eggplants to get ur hands on

and with all these NTers saying some spots got 1000 pairs of Coppers and some spots got so many they wont sell out in 2 days.......

you have nothing to worry about

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

MAN... i cant decide.. coppers or eggplants......

SOMEONE HELP ME
eggplants
coppers, eggplants are beautiful, but why would you wait ALL year to try to get em now when you could'be gotten em earlier and had room for coppers....

Back
Top Bottom