Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

At some stores there not lettin people camp out u can thank the cops for that , dam pigs

^^pigs? Respect the law enforcement my dude.

They are officers who are here to serve and protect us!

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

people really think stores are getting thousands of pairs???
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Hold up. Lol really? the average amount of pairs a store will receive of these is about 25 pairs in my opinion. Anyone with any confirmed info on quantities their local spot is getting in?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 do some research fam

@air max.... Ain't no one salty bout kicks in Florida.... Other then the HOH exclusives everything else that drops that I want I get.... Locally.... And I know that imma bag both the plants and dc's x2 when they drop.... Foams are fairly easy to get your hands on in Florida cause they are mainly on the newest jordans/fusions so all the Nike signature/sb/air max/blazer and all the other non Jordan heat is easy to come across here.... It's just the lack of stores that's the issue.... Reguardless of how much we copp we still don't have nearly close to the amount of mom and pop stores nore do we have mega retail stores (house of hoops caliber).... So the amount of shoes ain't the problem.... It's the lack of the stores that carries the shoes that causes the problem

SWOOSH ???

Does anyone know if the Eggplants from last year hit with the disco on swoosh ???

@ hollywood j, u from the orlando area? im from kissimmee do know of any spots that are receiving the coppers and u mentioned the plants if so where at?

someone told me that these will not be released in anything less than a 7.5....does anyone have any info on this?? thanks in advance

Any Places in Sacramento Getting these? Only place that said yes was Getta Clue. Arden mall is clueless on them.

Kobe V Dark Knight For Sale or Trade for some Bruce Lees Size 10.5

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

someone told me that these will not be released in anything less than a 7.5....does anyone have any info on this?? thanks in advance
nope size 6 but you will have a hard time finding them, the smallest we are getting is an 7

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

nope size 6 but you will have a hard time finding them, the smallest we are getting is an 7
thanks...im trying to get a size 7

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

thanks...im trying to get a size 7
hit the inbox my dude

Originally Posted by Lu12190

@ hollywood j, u from the orlando area? im from kissimmee do know of any spots that are receiving the coppers and u mentioned the plants if so where at?

Call Footaction at the Florida Mall & Men's Closet.  
Those are the only spots that get Foams in the area.

@ mannchyld, damn thats it, u think a place like orlando would be able to get more than that.... smh @ nike. Do u know how many pair there recieving? also do if they run true to size?

florida mall is *not* the mall getting them this time. there aren't that many malls in orlando. figure it out. not in favor of blowing up spots, but you're off course here.

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Two pages about the way another dude dresses. Let's pause and think for a moment about how feminine that is. Why do you care how someone else dresses? Some of you act like women, going to be wearing dresses like Kudi next.
chill homes, it's just ppl sharing their opinions.  it's what happens on a message board.  and it ain't like they lyin, dude really can't dress.  he should fire his stylist always puttin dude in a clown uniform.  
smh.gif

or people are just showing their feminine ways.  What's being able to dress?  Do you dress for other dudes?  Yo son, this is fresh, my boy is going to like this.  Dudes need to take their masculinity back, because this generation is losing it, for real.

There's a reason that all the men who judge fashion and critique it are gay.

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Two pages about the way another dude dresses. Let's pause and think for a moment about how feminine that is. Why do you care how someone else dresses? Some of you act like women, going to be wearing dresses like Kudi next.
chill homes, it's just ppl sharing their opinions.  it's what happens on a message board.  and it ain't like they lyin, dude really can't dress.  he should fire his stylist always puttin dude in a clown uniform.  
smh.gif

or people are just showing their feminine ways.  What's being able to dress?  Do you dress for other dudes?  Yo son, this is fresh, my boy is going to like this.  Dudes need to take their masculinity back, because this generation is losing it, for real.

There's a reason that all the men who judge fashion and critique it are gay.

that man just dropped knowledge. I never understood how dudes on NT can go back and forth arguing about who's pants fit better. They got too much WE channel in their system. Wear what you wanna wear when you want to wear it. I could really care less for TJ, but the reality is this, you think he, or his stylist dresses him to impress dudes? I'm pretty sure that man has no problems scooping a chick out of that 106 and park crowd. At the end of the day, his mission is accomplished.

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo

Originally Posted by Lu12190

@ mister saint, where then? fashion square mall then?

Back in the day we used this thing. I think it's called a phone. Call and do work son... It's not that hard. I'm in the O and I already know who's in and who's not...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom