Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

So these come in the nsw boxes or the orange ones?

All the latest Foams came in the NSW box. Who said they was dropping in the Orange box ???

I liked the Orange box so much more. Wish they would bring that back on more shoes.

I know that but all the pairs I've seen on eBay are with the orange boxes and even the pics posted a couple of pages back looked like an orange box.

Those are the pair STOLEN LEAKED from Y3 aka Marqueesole or other Pre-release sites...

Yo RICO7JT ..

Where you coppin yours from..do you know of anyone else in the area thats gettin em for sure for sure?

for those in CT/RI/MA... Expressions' gonna release COPPPERS on SATURDAY, and ALL 1/2 cents are on sale for $100, just got a text from the manager...

expressions is a joke
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by bigj505

Makes me no diff if DMV don't sell sat. I'm snowed in anyways and would not be able to get out anyways
laugh.gif

Dudes gotta learn to deal with snow. Anything less than 12" and schools are still open here.
smh.gif

You might want to watch the news before commenting, DMV has had like 3 times that over the past five days 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

By Saturday evening.... The post count will read 150 pgs of shoe info, 150 pgs of weather updates, 50 pages of shoe pics, and 250 pages of irrelevent post..... Grand total 600+ pages
don't forget the 100 pages of how do these fit and where can I get these in _______

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

By Saturday evening.... The post count will read 150 pgs of shoe info, 150 pgs of weather updates, 50 pages of shoe pics, and 250 pages of irrelevent post..... Grand total 600+ pages

just like your post and mines irrelevant

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

expressions is a joke
smh.gif
why do you say that?  have you had bad experiences with em?

they've always been down to earth, good people and usually on point with their releases, at least the one i go to in atwells and eagle square in providence, ri....

expressions is a joke
smh.gif

Expressions is the only store around me that gets some of the more rare kicks.... and they also been good to me, always text me when they drop new stuff and usually hold my size if I want

Originally Posted by psypha

expressions is a joke
smh.gif

they've always been down to earth, good people and usually on point with their releases, at least the one i go to in atwells and eagle square in providence, ri....

yea i have a couple but hey if they good for you thats whats up...but for me when i would be out in ct and i needed a particular release, they were last on my list

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Cubby12345 wrote:

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif
All of that is 100% true.  Very accurate.

Motorsport VIs have yet to arrive at many DTLR stores, due to the weather conditions.

So, it'll be a free for all late next week with all them boxes coming at one time.

Feel sorry for dudes that gotta do stock next Tuesday and Thursday....

Anyone willing to tell me what th DTLR acronym stands for? Never seen that one before.

Yo shoekid had it for awhile but forgot about it lost movie she was in but can't remember her name

Originally Posted by Remedial

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Cubby12345 wrote:

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif
All of that is 100% true.  Very accurate.

Motorsport VIs have yet to arrive at many DTLR stores, due to the weather conditions.

So, it'll be a free for all late next week with all them boxes coming at one time.

Feel sorry for dudes that gotta do stock next Tuesday and Thursday....

Anyone willing to tell me what th DTLR acronym stands for? Never seen that one before.

Downtown Locker Room

DTLR has been the leading retailer in the Urban Fashion industry for over 20 years. DTLR retails urban footwear, apparel, and music and currently operates in six regions throughout the East coast and Mid-West located in: Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, North Carolina, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

expressions is a joke
smh.gif

yea i have a couple but hey if they good for you thats whats up...but for me when i would be out in ct and i needed a particular release, they were last on my list
oic...when i lived in ct i would go to providence which was like 30 mins away and the ones in harford area was like an hr drive, so i wouldnt know...

but in CT, eblens is a great spot too, theyre all over CT/RI/MA too

not sure if mentioned in the post earlier, too many pages, i get lost sometimes, but hoh ny will do first come first serve and they opening at 7am, hope it helps

anybody want a risurch copper penny tee size L pm me. dude japped on me (not u sk8). sorry if this is wrong spot just wanted to get it out there real quick.

expressions is a joke
smh.gif

oic...when i lived in ct i would go to providence which was like 30 mins away and the ones in harford area was like an hr drive, so i wouldnt know...

but in CT, eblens is a great spot too, theyre all over CT/RI/MA too

yea its kinda difficult out there to lockdown more limited stuff....especially since i was in Hamden, but i made it work and whatever i couldn't get out there, i would make the call home...i would think tho that Jimmyz would have these

Back
Top Bottom