Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Remedial

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Cubby12345 wrote:

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif
All of that is 100% true.  Very accurate.

Motorsport VIs have yet to arrive at many DTLR stores, due to the weather conditions.

So, it'll be a free for all late next week with all them boxes coming at one time.

Feel sorry for dudes that gotta do stock next Tuesday and Thursday....

Anyone willing to tell me what th DTLR acronym stands for? Never seen that one before.

Downtown Locker Room

DTLR has been the leading retailer in the Urban Fashion industry for over 20 years. DTLR retails urban footwear, apparel, and music and currently operates in six regions throughout the East coast and Mid-West located in: Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, North Carolina, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Remedial

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Cubby12345 wrote:

For those that are hoping to cop from DTLR, be sure to check in up to the final hour because I just spoke with a store manager who gets every release and things sound a little iffy... He said that the corporate office (in MD) has been closed all week and none of the stores have shipments, or scheduled shipments in the system. He said that he's almost certain that most stores won't have them by Saturday. He said that they prob. won't receive them until Monday or Tuesday and will put them on sale immediately. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday, but can this release have any more uncertainty?
smh.gif
All of that is 100% true.  Very accurate.

Motorsport VIs have yet to arrive at many DTLR stores, due to the weather conditions.

So, it'll be a free for all late next week with all them boxes coming at one time.

Feel sorry for dudes that gotta do stock next Tuesday and Thursday....

Anyone willing to tell me what th DTLR acronym stands for? Never seen that one before.

Downtown Locker Room

DTLR has been the leading retailer in the Urban Fashion industry for over 20 years. DTLR retails urban footwear, apparel, and music and currently operates in six regions throughout the East coast and Mid-West located in: Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, North Carolina, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

sounds like DR jays, jimmy jazz.

I will get these via phone order from my fav spot in LA...same spot I easily scored my Eggplants from!

yeah now that im NC, DTLR is my ONLY choice next to flavor factory and its basically is equivalent to DR jays, jimmy jazz, eblens, expressions, etc in north east...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

some of yall are super lazy.....just call around
THIS

*waits for someone to say NT is a family and we should help each other out*

I never understood why people wait until the last minute to find out what stores are getting them or where else they can buy them from. The same way others found out is the same way you can find out, call around or go into the stores. A couple hours of hitting up stores can go a long way. It is now Wednesday these come out on Saturday if you really wanted these you would've done your homework already.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I will get these via phone order from my fav spot in LA...same spot I easily scored my Eggplants from!

smart man. I did that for 1/2 cents and ordered the last 3 pairs from _____ since my area had none .....
laugh.gif
 Its actually plan B as of right now.

just called around san antonio.... and nooooobody's gettin them... smh...

good news, though...

one manager said he got a case of motorsport VIs the day before they were supposed to drop...

and he said it might can happen w/ these b/c this has happened w/ quickstrike shoes before...

soooooo... i might could sneak in and cop cuz only a few folks have called and asked...

yeeeeesssss.... down south cats sleepin on foams FTW!

Originally Posted by handullz

and he said it might can happen w/ these b/c this has happened w/ quickstrike shoes before...
soooooo... i might could sneak in and cop cuz only a few folks have called and asked...

down south cats

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^^I think ur right?

damn son every time you post , my eyes go striaght to your avy......whose that chick ??
ELENA HEIRESS
[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]*edit*[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif]swerv, i ain't flake on u, i'ma send u the money tonight
[/font]

Handullz: Real talk I feel that, I swear in Houston I have only seen ONE person in my life rockin Foams. People down here only rock Jordans and Dunks.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by handullz

down south cats

roll.gif

lol... i know i'm goin on alotta hopes... strings of dreams...
laugh.gif

but if this goes thru...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Handullz: Real talk I feel that, I swear in Houston I have only seen ONE person in my life rockin Foams. People down here only rock Jordans and Dunks.

i only seen a couple, myself... and it was an OLLLDDD school kick-game player...

BUT... realtalk... cats dont be on them down south... i'm from lamarque... (409 stand up)...

and i know that the ONLY cats that are gonna cop these are the DEFINITE kick gamers...

the hype aint gonna affect us down here...

Jays though... and fusions...

boys go crazy... lol...

NYC check your local spots. Seems a lot of retail stores are getting these, and what I mean by retail is

YOU DON'T NEED YOUR VASELINE WHEN YOU GO COPP..........

For all my Lazy NyC'er's

Alife Rivington

Training Camp

Goliath

Footaction

Atmos

Footlocker

Jimmy Jazz

V.I.M.

Transit

Back
Top Bottom