Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Lets Just Hope These Aren't Up There At Retail Like Some Of These Folks Have Mentioned
eyes.gif
................ Anyone Else With An Account Looking To Link Up With Myself And A Few Others To Keep One Another In The Know On This Drop, PM Me!
nerd.gif

Swoosh Squad FTW
pimp.gif

I really think these will be discounted. The Eggplants were last year right ???

SWOOSH SQUAD FTW

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

For all my Lazy NyC'er's

Alife Rivington

Training Camp

Goliath

Footaction

Atmos

Footlocker

Jimmy Jazz

V.I.M.

Transit

i bet theres more.....ya nyc catz have it easy , ya got like a sneaker store every corner!!! but ya lazy.
there's WAAY more spots droppin those in NYC, son just posted all da hypebeast familiar places....sans VIM, i LOVE that store, they ALWAYS slashing prices.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jimmy jazz isn't getting them

Yea Rico Eggs Were FOR SURE Offered At A Discount Last Year...... I've Got The Inside Plug Looking Into This Info For Me, So Once I Get Word Back, I'll Be Sure To Let The Crew Know
wink.gif

Can't wait to rock these with my saints jersey and couple of bids.... Yeah they might not b da sme exact color but I think dey match... So mi no care....
U want em... Do ur homework now... Don't wait for the final to try n score an A....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SWOOSH

pimp.gif

Lets Just Hope These Aren't Up There At Retail Like Some Of These Folks Have Mentioned
eyes.gif
................ Anyone Else With An Account Looking To Link Up With Myself And A Few Others To Keep One Another In The Know On This Drop, PM Me!
nerd.gif

Swoosh Squad FTW
pimp.gif

can i be part of the Swoosh squad.
pimp.gif
 But i heard that they might not be discounted. Hopefully they show up b4 i head out to get them. Damn midnight release is bogus

anybody in the nj area know what stores in nj preferably around the 609 area are going to get these shoes?

Already paying 150 for these giftcards ftw lol no one never knows what to buy me and damn sure dont wanna pay the prices for my kicks so i get giftcards and stack em up until its time for something i really want

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

For all my Lazy NyC'er's

Alife Rivington

Training Camp

Goliath

Footaction

Atmos

Footlocker

Jimmy Jazz

V.I.M.

Transit

i bet theres more.....ya nyc catz have it easy , ya got like a sneaker store every corner!!! but ya lazy.
there's WAAY more spots droppin those in NYC, son just posted all da hypebeast familiar places....sans VIM, i LOVE that store, they ALWAYS slashing prices.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's what dudes thought about the eggs. I have a strong feeling they will have a few pairs

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
air max 87 wrote:

Originally Posted by gssazabi

I'm going to NTLA on Friday morning to get the wristband at 10AM
Any advice on how early I should be there to guarantee me a pair?
@$#*, you should be there now, go sir, run 

You're kidding right?

For all my Lazy NyC'er's

Alife Rivington

Training Camp

Goliath

Footaction

Atmos

Footlocker

Jimmy Jazz

V.I.M.

Transit

I THINK THERES TO MUCH FOCUS ON HOW MANY STORES ARE GETTING THEM, THE BIGGER QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW MANY PAIRS WILL THESE STORE HAVE.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by handullz

and he said it might can happen w/ these b/c this has happened w/ quickstrike shoes before...
soooooo... i might could sneak in and cop cuz only a few folks have called and asked...

down south cats

roll.gif

lol... i know i'm goin on alotta hopes... strings of dreams...
laugh.gif

but if this goes thru...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Handullz: Real talk I feel that, I swear in Houston I have only seen ONE person in my life rockin Foams. People down here only rock Jordans and Dunks.

i only seen a couple, myself... and it was an OLLLDDD school kick-game player...

BUT... realtalk... cats dont be on them down south... i'm from lamarque... (409 stand up)...

and i know that the ONLY cats that are gonna cop these are the DEFINITE kick gamers...

the hype aint gonna affect us down here...

Jays though... and fusions...

boys go crazy... lol...
i understand retros, but why do yall like fusions so much down there??  
nerd.gif

For all my Lazy NyC'er's

Alife Rivington

Training Camp

Goliath

Footaction

Atmos

Footlocker

Jimmy Jazz

V.I.M.

Transit

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

might as well take Goliath off that list as well...They need to bulldoze that Atmos on 25th
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

For all my Lazy NyC'er's

Alife Rivington

Training Camp

Goliath

Footaction

Atmos

Footlocker

Jimmy Jazz

V.I.M.

Transit

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's what dudes thought about the eggs. I have a strong feeling they will have a few pairs
i called a couple and they told me they weren't getting any...

footlocker will have them though.. and there's a bunch in low-key locations
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom