Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I wish some people would take their debates to the PM box, and leave the threads on topic...
smh.gif

roll.gif
Not gonna keep going on with yall...

Back to the sneakers. 48 hrs like homey said up thier... glad i didn't pre - order..

trying to grab 2 pairs man ... KAL flatbush?
nerd.gif

anybody else plan on rocking these with a black cardigan or black v neck sweater with a black and copper fitted?
laugh.gif
I feel like copper in a shirt is too much

happy.gif
heLiumcLinton wrote:

anybody else plan on rocking these with a black cardigan or black v neck sweater with a black and copper fitted?
laugh.gif

Rockin em with levis diamond black jeans
and a Black tee you kill these shoes with simplicity
so when people look
at your feet they like %**$ where you get them
sick.gif

and all you do is smerk
happy.gif

I dont get how y'all grown %$@ men ask fashion advice from eachother based on a shoe. There's like 10 + pages based on people telling other people they don't know how to match their clothes with these shoes. Seriously guys? I own no copper clothing whatsoever. I know no one with any kind of copper clothing. Do I need to ask what matches with my shoes? Do I need you to tell me that my fitted doesn't match my shoes? No. If I can't match my own clothes to look decent, then I have no business buying $200 shoes. Wear what you like, wear what YOU think looks good. If you can't figure that out, then you should seriously check yourself. But then again, most of y'all aren't grown %$@ men...
eyes.gif

And sneaker_st hasn't replied to my question I sent him yet concerning the shipment. I have a feeling we aren't going to get these on release day from sneaker_st. Looks like I'll have to do some local work.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I dont get how y'all grown %$@ men ask fashion advice from eachother based on a shoe. There's like 10 + pages based on people telling other people they don't know how to match their clothes with these shoes. Seriously guys? I own no copper clothing whatsoever. I know no one with any kind of copper clothing. Do I need to ask what matches with my shoes? Do I need you to tell me that my fitted doesn't match my shoes? No. If I can't match my own clothes to look decent, then I have no business buying $200 shoes. Wear what you like, wear what YOU think looks good. If you can't figure that out, then you should seriously check yourself. But then again, most of y'all aren't grown %$@ men...
eyes.gif

And sneaker_st hasn't replied to my question I sent him yet concerning the shipment. I have a feeling we aren't going to get these on release day from sneaker_st. Looks like I'll have to do some local work.
Some of these people are worse than women. I don't know what to do about sneaker_st...I'm thinking of just buying them here and ask for a refund, or buy them, wait for the shoes to arrive and just return them to the store.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

mYKiCkZArEaG21 wrote:

Ughhh look for ya that don't believe me swoosh will have them BUT FOR RETAIL... Juss cuz the eggs were on discount last year doesn't mean the coppers r on discount... And if u still wana wish and hope call swoosh urself and ask all they need is the style and color code... NO DISCOUNT ON SWOOSH!! Sorry fam I'm disapointed 2

I Was Told The Exact Opposite...........

well idk then fam cuz i been callin everyday cuz we all no the swoosh reps got a new story everyday...... ima call AGAIN and ask tomorrow and i'll let u no wut they say again... for thoses who think different give swoosh a call 1888 365 6453..... (ps- if ur not a nike employee of family member of an employee dont bother calling they will hang up on u)

EVERYONE With A Swoosh Account Knows That Number And To Call It For Employee Related Information..... All You Did With That Post Is Cause The Skim Readers To MASS CALL Swoosh Lines, Tying Up Their Day With Stupid Questions From Non-Members.
smh.gif

does anyone kno if shipments have been recieved to sores in the dmv? he store has been saying they are releasing on the 13th but with all this snow i feel they have either had them in stock and where waiting 4 the confirmation 2 sell them or the shipments will come in late due 2 all this snow

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

mYKiCkZArEaG21 wrote:

Ughhh look for ya that don't believe me swoosh will have them BUT FOR RETAIL... Juss cuz the eggs were on discount last year doesn't mean the coppers r on discount... And if u still wana wish and hope call swoosh urself and ask all they need is the style and color code... NO DISCOUNT ON SWOOSH!! Sorry fam I'm disapointed 2

I Was Told The Exact Opposite...........

well idk then fam cuz i been callin everyday cuz we all no the swoosh reps got a new story everyday...... ima call AGAIN and ask tomorrow and i'll let u no wut they say again... for thoses who think different give swoosh a call 1888 365 6453..... (ps- if ur not a nike employee of family member of an employee dont bother calling they will hang up on u)

EVERYONE With A Swoosh Account Knows That Number And To Call It For Employee Related Information..... All You Did With That Post Is Cause The Skim Readers To MASS CALL Swoosh Lines, Tying Up Their Day With Stupid Questions From Non-Members.
smh.gif

Nice one...way to go posting the Swoosh number, I'm sure a few people here will have something to say about that!

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.
^^^Yeah what he said, Foamposite ones have been a sellout on the eastcoast ever since the og release in 1997..Comparing them to the Sb era is a no no my friend

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

eyes.gif

Some of these people are worse than women. I don't know what to do about sneaker_st...I'm thinking of just buying them here and ask for a refund, or buy them, wait for the shoes to arrive and just return them to the store.

If you find em, let me know and ill refund you asap.   That goes for everyone/ anyone else that bought from us.  IF you guys can get em elsewhere on Saturday, let me know and I'll refund. 
It looks like Niketowns, FTL and HOH will get them in time.  And everyone else will get em when they get em (including us).  Still anything can happen today or tomorrow I guess...

I dont think i've ever been in the dark about a release as ive been on this one... This is just crazy... 

@sneaker st

will you have some for sale when you get ur pre orders out the way?

For my Houston heads: I went to HOH Galleria. As you should know they'll be opening at 6am. But everytime I ask them how many pairs theyre getting they try to act all Nike Corporate and say "Oh I'm but we are not allowed to share our numbers with the general public". Seriously I don't get it.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

eyes.gif

If you find em, let me know and ill refund you asap.   That goes for everyone/ anyone else that bought from us.  IF you guys can get em elsewhere on Saturday, let me know and I'll refund. 
It looks like Niketowns, FTL and HOH will get them in time.  And everyone else will get em when they get em (including us).  Still anything can happen today or tomorrow I guess...

I dont think i've ever been in the dark about a release as ive been on this one... This is just crazy... 

If you don't mind me asking, what are your theories about this release? It's been so freaking weird...

I called around this morning, most people don't know what i was talking about till finally. Guy at footaction told me release date got moved back to the 23rd. Just what he told me today.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif

lol i was thinking of the same outfit. dont feel like OD on anything the shoes already speak for themselves

And sneaker_st hasn't replied to my question I sent him yet concerning the shipment. I have a feeling we aren't going to get these on release day from sneaker_st.
Looks like I'll have to do some local work.

There is a good chance he won't get them on RD. Just like shoetrends or mom and pop spots. The extra few days is not that big of a deal.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

perhaps the realist statement you ever typed, my friend...

boys be in here trippin...

"should i rock w/ this jean, or that shirt"

"no no no... wear that jean w/ this shirt"...

its crazy...  lol...

really... if you ooze confidence thru the threads of clothing, it dont matter..

the kicks just seal the deal...

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

There is a good chance he won't get them on RD. Just like shoetrends or mom and pop spots. The extra few days is not that big of a deal.
shoetrends said they werent shipping til 2/22 anyways so they could still be on schedule.

snow<<<

i tried to call around to sneaker stores but none of them are open.....i hate being unprepared....but theres a good chance most of these stores havent even gotten their shipments in

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

And sneaker_st hasn't replied to my question I sent him yet concerning the shipment. I have a feeling we aren't going to get these on release day from sneaker_st.
Looks like I'll have to do some local work.

Sorry zero for the late response... Its been a hectic couple of days answering all the questions.  I have a feeling that everyone that pre-ordered from me wont be getting them on release day either. 
I would of had to have gotten them yesterday for me to ship em out priority and have most get em tmrw/sat.  

Back
Top Bottom