Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Sorry zero for the late response... Its been a hectic couple of days answering all the questions.  I have a feeling that everyone that pre-ordered from me wont be getting them on release day either. 
I would of had to have gotten them yesterday for me to ship em out priority and have most get em tmrw/sat.  

i'm still coo with him at least he still in contact wit us i aint tripping,  im EAGER but just be we jus gotta be a lil patient im sure he'll come thru

^^^ i personally don`t mind waiting. as long as i don`t have to get out of my house
roll.gif
just hoping to get em by next week...

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

And sneaker_st hasn't replied to my question I sent him yet concerning the shipment. I have a feeling we aren't going to get these on release day from sneaker_st.
Looks like I'll have to do some local work.

There is a good chance he won't get them on RD. Just like shoetrends or mom and pop spots. The extra few days is not that big of a deal.
I think our spots got them. Maybe its the weather out toward ya'll way????

im gettin kinda worried for my peoples helpin me out back home in Florida

why do footactions keep saying the date got pushed back to the 23rd?

anybody work at footaction that can shed some light on if there store got a email or something?

in the mean time im gonna tell my cuz to make a trip back to footaction n talk to the head manager and see whats up

Originally Posted by got shoes

I'm in the Bay too and none of my local mom and pop shops have them yet. They're all saying that they "should" have em by Friday but no one is certain.

And sneaker_st hasn't replied to my question I sent him yet concerning the shipment. I have a feeling we aren't going to get these on release day from sneaker_st.
Looks like I'll have to do some local work.

There is a good chance he won't get them on RD. Just like shoetrends or mom and pop spots. The extra few days is not that big of a deal.

Sorry zero for the late response... Its been a hectic couple of days answering all the questions.  I have a feeling that everyone that pre-ordered from me wont be getting them on release day either. 
I would of had to have gotten them yesterday for me to ship em out priority and have most get em tmrw/sat.  

I'm glad you're on this board reading the threads. I can imagine your inbox being full of questions. As long as we end up with our pairs that we pre-ordered from you, it will be all good. I'm just wondering what the heck happened with this release. Stores here are saying they're releasing but they don't even have a shipment yet. ???
eyes.gif
  Damn you Nike!

appreciate the updates. i pre-ordered a pair from you but i think im gonna head out to NTSF on sat just to be safe. any word on how they plan to release these? i'd call but the store is still closed

Originally Posted by Griff

I'm in the Bay too and none of my local mom and pop shops have them yet. They're all saying that they "should" have em by Friday but no one is certain.
well they said Friday also, but i never asked if they actually had them in yet. I need to check up on them tomorrow just in case they try to pull some early sell !@#+ again

Originally Posted by Griff

well they said Friday also, but i never asked if they actually had them in yet. I need to check up on them tomorrow just in case they try to pull some early sell !@#+ again
As far as I know, no small stores out here have any in hand. And all the shops I spoke with said they won't sell til Saturday if they do get em but ya never know with mom and pops.

Anyone out there willing to help a fellow NTer out? I'm in the middle of no where for school and needless to say, there isn't %$** out here, and I won't be able to go back home any time soon. Hoping to get them from NDC but if anyone could help me secure a pair would be highly appreciated.

Just asking one NTer to help another out

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

anybody work at footaction that can shed some light on if there store got a email or something?

in the mean time im gonna tell my cuz to make a trip back to footaction n talk to the head manager and see whats up
ftl, footactions and hoh in the dmv all confirm this sat. feb. 13th is RD 

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Anyone out there willing to help a fellow NTer out? I'm in the middle of no where for school and needless to say, there isn't %$** out here, and I won't be able to go back home any time soon. Hoping to get them from NDC but if anyone could help me secure a pair would be highly appreciated.

Just asking one NTer to help another out
I would help you if you sold those MS VI for retail + shipping
smile.gif

Originally Posted by killuminati777

i 2nd that
Im in Tampa fl
and we getting them the 13th
nerd.gif

^^^Got shoes, NTSF is gonna have a midnight release. They are going to have the crew available with the shoes, and they are going to have a raffle for the shoes.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by killuminati777

i 2nd that
Im in Tampa fl
and we getting them the 13th
nerd.gif

Co-sign. I'm also in tampa and ftl and fta both releasing on saturday the 13th

Anybody that needs the shoes and cant get them pm me i will have fsr on saturday. rippin 703 to 804. these shoes will be everywhere in 804 richmond.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

^^^Got shoes, NTSF is gonna have a midnight release. They are going to have the crew available with the shoes, and they are going to have a raffle for the shoes.

nerd.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
why a raflfle???

Back
Top Bottom