Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

for those of u that are from NY...should i expect people camped out couple hours before midnight release in 34th street FTL???

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by air max 87

its funny that Nike stores and Footlocker stores are gonna have these on time, but mom and pops arent....

perhaps this is a move by nike with footlocker inc to push back delay on moms and pops and let footlocker INC have a shot at sellin these out first..... very interesting to say the least...

This

BK- you alive fam???
Yesir, to much shenanigans in this thread for my liking, so ill fall back.
OG NT fam know what time it is when it comes to releases like this, so posting makes no sense.
ill save that for the new schoolers that steal avy's from og nters.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by youngcurse

im about to go in like these hypbeast did on the motorsport release lol.

am i the only one who thinks the motor sports are hideous
im with you.
I just find it funny how people were bagging on the BRED VI because it wasn't infrared, but yet they go bananas over a shoe that's not an original CW and IMO, totally butchers the shoe with the 23 on one shoe and the jumpman on the other. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Finally got a conformation from my spot.

Sport Zone will have these saturday for DMV heads.
Waiting on tomorrow's shipment for a nearby Sports Zone to see if they'll get them...

Motorsports were more limited..

Thus making them more desirable among new sneakersheads

a lot of the new cat ain't sneakerheads anyway

Most are just youngster hustling @$* backwards foreal

Oh well, it is what it is..

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.
Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif
don't forget the impact that the HOH only foams (royals, armys & pearls) had.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
hoh royals and armies werent all that hyped.
it was the pearls that were.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by youngcurse

im about to go in like these hypbeast did on the motorsport release lol.

am i the only one who thinks the motor sports are hideous
Nope, I think they are gross.

Agrred, they could have threw them back to the factory (Rejected!)

Originally Posted by bigj505

sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
hoh royals and armies werent all that hyped.
it was the pearls that were.
yup and I guess we will see how the pearls do when they release again later this year, and didnt the armies go to some boutiques?

im gettin kinda worried for my peoples helpin me out back home in Florida

why do footactions keep saying the date got pushed back to the 23rd?

anybody work at footaction that can shed some light on if there store got a email or something?

in the mean time im gonna tell my cuz to make a trip back to footaction n talk to the head manager and see whats up

bigj - i just think the hoh royals and armys kinda flew under that radar at the time they released. then when ppl realized what happened, that's when the hype really began. then the infamous eggplants. then by the time the pearls released it was a wrap. but i def. think the royals and armys had a serious impact, it just wasn't felt til after the fact. but no doubt in my mind they def. contributed to this hype we are now seeing for foams.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

940sicc3, basically they just give everyone a ticket with a number on it, and then just they pick a number. They should have separate raffles for each size, and yea that's how it works. Wish they could say how many pairs they will have, but they should have a lot.

so if my number gets called, does that mean i get my size? i dont have to go early right? this raffle stuff is all new to me
grin.gif

I've never been to an NTSF raffle either but from what I heard they're gonna raffle em off by size. I was told that there would be tickets for each size so you will have tell an employee your size first to get a ticket for that particular size. That way nobody walks away with a size they didn't really need or want.
Not lookin forward to that raffle either but I'll be there. I would assume they have alot judging by all the other Niketown numbers.

my boy works there and will be working the midnight release. he said he is going to try to find out how many pair they have for me today. hopefully they have a large quantity. Damn raffle +#$! is a joke. Why not wristbands???

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Silsprr

^^When you say Nearby would that be the Mo County/PG County Area?
PG County
So I should be at PG mall at what time on Saturday? I've tried calling Sport Zone but no answer! I called my local mom and pop shop he said either today or tomorrow but if that falls though my back ups are the malls.

bigj - i just think the hoh royals and armys kinda flew under that radar at the time they released. then when ppl realized what happened, that's when the hype really began. then the infamous eggplants. then by the time the pearls released it was a wrap. but i def. think the royals and armys had a serious impact, it just wasn't felt til after the fact. but no doubt in my mind they def. contributed to this hype we are now seeing for foams.
o they didnt fly under the radar at all. NT knew all about them.
hoh royals didnt draw craze because dudes were like ehhhh they got the 07 royals and werent about to pay hoh resell prices.

armies werent all that hyped because dudes said they were too similar to the all blacks and didnt want to pay hoh resell prices.

similarities for sure
laugh.gif

^^ I hear ya...but are they opening regular time on Saturday, midnight release or a 6 am type deal? I live down the street from Sports Zone in Wheaton Mall just trying to figure out my best bet. Like I said before my local cat is getting them today or tomorrow just need a back up. 

Silsprr wrote:

Silsprr wrote:
^^When you say Nearby would that be the Mo County/PG County Area?
PG County
So I should be at PG mall at what time on Saturday? I've tried calling Sport Zone but no answer! I called my local mom and pop shop he said either today or tomorrow but if that falls though my back ups are the malls.

The sport zone I called is the one in waldorf.

He said that all surrounding sport zones as far as he knows are getting these on Saturday.

Silsprr, not really sure.

The blizzard really messed everybody's shipments up.

Trying to find out information on these is like pulling teeth.

Back
Top Bottom