Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

940sicc3, basically they just give everyone a ticket with a number on it, and then just they pick a number. They should have separate raffles for each size, and yea that's how it works. Wish they could say how many pairs they will have, but they should have a lot.

so if my number gets called, does that mean i get my size? i dont have to go early right? this raffle stuff is all new to me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.
Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif

^^couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by dakid926

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif

^^couldn't agree more

If those shoes never became popular when they were retro'd, we wouldn't be talking about buying the coppers right now.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Why? Cause you mad you can't get them as easily?

Yep. That's it. You just mad.

Originally Posted by SoleControl

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Why? Cause you mad you can't get them as easily?

Yep. That's it. You just mad.

When the Royals dropped in 07 they weren't exactly a cake walk to get them... in NYC at least.

You had to go out and go get them and make calls as to where were getting them.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

940sicc3, basically they just give everyone a ticket with a number on it, and then just they pick a number. They should have separate raffles for each size, and yea that's how it works. Wish they could say how many pairs they will have, but they should have a lot.

so if my number gets called, does that mean i get my size? i dont have to go early right? this raffle stuff is all new to me
grin.gif

I've never been to an NTSF raffle either but from what I heard they're gonna raffle em off by size. I was told that there would be tickets for each size so you will have tell an employee your size first to get a ticket for that particular size. That way nobody walks away with a size they didn't really need or want.

And that was before this wave of new Foamposite hype...

Glad I stocked up on them in 07... but then helped out some and only left with 3... and one of them I wear a lot... so really 2.

They need to bring them back out again so I can stock back up.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

my cuz just left the footaction in Tallahassee and they saying the same thing........

the date got pushed back and they dont know anything about the date being back to the 13th

i just dont see how they dont know

looks like ima have to cop here in ATL

ATL NTers hit me up if you got some connects i need a 9.5
My Florida NT'ers ... Gainesville Oaks Mall will have these as well. Very little people up in da ville know about them so just to spread the word. @PSTB23 I kno ur in atl but I wanted to send that out to you as well homie!

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

grin.gif

I've never been to an NTSF raffle either but from what I heard they're gonna raffle em off by size. I was told that there would be tickets for each size so you will have tell an employee your size first to get a ticket for that particular size. That way nobody walks away with a size they didn't really need or want.
Not lookin forward to that raffle either but I'll be there. I would assume they have alot judging by all the other Niketown numbers.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by air max 87

its funny that Nike stores and Footlocker stores are gonna have these on time, but mom and pops arent....

perhaps this is a move by nike with footlocker inc to push back delay on moms and pops and let footlocker INC have a shot at sellin these out first..... very interesting to say the least...

This

BK- you alive fam???

Back
Top Bottom