Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Rep just emailed me and said shoes should be sent in the morning and make it by saturday
pimp.gif

mad.gif
 scratch that

im so mad i can punch a kitten in the face

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Who cares about matching? SMH
forreals...look at em like this...theyre like wearing gold jewelry and u dont have to match your gold with ur fit...

besides matching has been fading away anyways...its not early 2000s anymore....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Eff all that, I was real close to cancellin w/ sneaker_st but imma rock w/ duke

Cuz he's been stand up, and I aint tryin to lose sleep over these..when he ships he ships...

I still don't know if I'm going to cancel. Depends if I find a pair here at the mall and if I want to cough up $216 for them knowing that I already paid for them...

I think 23 is referring to places not getting their shipments in time. One spot in Chicago, AKIN, won't be getting their shipment till next week.

I dunno about this non matchin stuff.....im old enough to remember

How terrible da non matchin was in da early 90's
sick.gif
smh.gif

Non matchin will always look like u lazy or in a rush to me.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

dgoins1 wrote:

@23 take it you got bad news?

very very very bad news and i think some of yall local spots will start giving the same   
tired.gif

Do Share........... My Pairs Are Secured, But I'm Sure Others On Here Would Be Interested In This Info To Aid In Their Plan Of Attack
nerd.gif

PS- You Were Saying Your Order Was A Guarantee Up To This Point, No?

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

I think 23 is referring to places not getting their shipments in time. One spot in Chicago, AKIN, won't be getting their shipment till next week.

Sounds Like A Push Back Of A Couple Days Into Next Week Is The LEAST Of This Guys Concerns...

Plain black tee w/ Eggplants, Coppers, or Royals >>>>>>> Matching shirt w/ either colorway

It's a tough decision whether to wait for NDC or get up extra early Saturday. I think I'm gonna gamble and try to bring these home Saturday. The thrill of the hunt is more challenging. And I hate waiting on shipping.

sick.gif
smh.gif

nonsense- matching is trying too hard, dressing should be effortless....

90s> your life
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

sick.gif
smh.gif

nonsense- matching is trying too hard, dressing should be effortless....

90s> your life
smh.gif
laugh.gif

There's one thing not to match to a t, its another thing to walk out the door looking like a clown, and like my og told me, the man makes the clothes...I like my @+@! together but I don't scour the internet looking for Lo tops to match my kicks/boots perfectly...that's when you try to hard to impress...but back to the regularly scheduled programming...24 hrs...

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Real question what are the chances of these coming in minnesota. Called nikestore and they said no.

there is hope FA might get 'em
Yeah I just called right before they close. "we won't know until saturday morning" Sarah tells me. So guess I'll get up and see, if not maybe one of the ASG's or just hit up the outlet store either way i'm coppin something this week.

i wonder at what time i gotta get to 34st tomorrow night to get a pair......im thinking of just waiting till saturday morning

To many people dress how they think they're expected too I ain't on that $&@%. Maybe in highschool LMAO. all that new #%*$ like Ed hardy etc. I ain't wearin it. But I'm 28 so whatever. Call me old. (school) All I wear is fleece cargo sweats. I only own 2 pair of jeans that I never wear. I dress for comfort. I ain't tryin to impress nobody. That's when u look the best.

Back
Top Bottom