Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

damn, I don't even care about matching. I was wearing an orange Chicago Bears hoodie with my eggplants today
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dgoins1

@23 take it you got bad news?

very very very bad news and i think some of yall local spots will start giving the same   
tired.gif

a couple boutiques here in the bay had their orders canceled by Nike because there weren't enough shipments to go around.  This may be happening to other mom and pop shops around the country also. 

My chick gettin the bizzness and some flowers for V-Day. Maybe dinner. She knows whassup with these coppers.

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

dgoins1 wrote:

very very very bad news and i think some of yall local spots will start giving the same   
tired.gif

a couple boutiques here in the bay had their orders canceled by Nike because there weren't enough shipments to go around.  This may be happening to other mom and pop shops around the country also. 

LMAO...... Let The PANIC Insue .......... Where's Those Couple Of Cats Now That Were Bumping Their Gums A Couple Hundred Pages Back?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

This time tomorrow will be a new page every 2-3 minutes. Unless they hit at exactly 12:00 am EST OR PT whichever it REALLY is.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I dunno about this non matchin stuff.....im old enough to remember

How terrible da non matchin was in da early 90's
sick.gif
smh.gif

Non matchin will always look like u lazy or in a rush to me.
true

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Plain black tee w/ Eggplants, Coppers, or Royals >>>>>>> Matching shirt w/ either colorway

false

Originally Posted by kidposite

whats retail again?

i didnt see it on the front page

it is blasphemous to have a s/n like "kidposite" then come here and ask "what is retail" as if the price has somehow changed all of a sudden.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

dgoins1 wrote:

tired.gif

LMAO...... Let The PANIC Insue .......... Where's Those Couple Of Cats Now That Were Bumping Their Gums A Couple Hundred Pages Back?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

YES IT SUCKS OUT HERE IN THE BAY right now. Got the word and I WAS PISSED.

Hope my last spot comes thru for me and the homies.

Originally Posted by killuminati777

whats retail again?

it is blashemous to have a s/n like "kidposite" then come here and ask "what is retail" as if the price has somehow changed all of a sudden.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by killuminati777

whats retail again?

it is blashemous to have a s/n like "kidposite" then come here and ask "what is retail" as if the price has somehow changed all of a sudden.

indifferent.gif

my friend said "212 plus tax" instead of "212 including tax" and i wanted to make sure he wasn't trying to scheme me.

indifferent.gif
yourself noob

Back
Top Bottom