Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

It's looking bad for my local mom and pop stores. They're still hopeful but none are certain.

just in.....my girl just got out of school in NYC..she goes to FIT on 27th street....on the way back to grand central i had her walk by footaction on 34st to see if people were camping already for the midnight release of the copper foams....she tols me they are 20 heads out there camping... so if you plan on going out there, you better start heading out there...ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol..just thought i should share some info with my fellow NT'ers

laugh.gif
@camping for shoes that are gonna be all over NYC

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by stackabills

Hopefully these drop online because I just aint built for camping tonight. Eastbay, Finishline, don't let me down....

i dont think finishline will be getting these

agreed. manager i talked to there was like its a definitely finishline aint gettin them. then i said they got eggplants and he was like yea, he knows but the not getting coppers.

onlymjs - yea i got a lil check list of stores to work on tonite. gotta wait til they get shipments for today since im sure it was delayed from the record blizzard in my area
laugh.gif
just to clarify, the eggplants showed up online and I was not aware of ANY actual stores that got these (I could certainly be wrong). I put the product # in for the coppers at work yesterday with no luck.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

copped for 200 at my local spot goodluck to all who camping tommorow.
wink.gif
wink.gif

eba36e441378ce01ff730f813018136aae5eb539.jpg

DAMNIT looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

being from warwick you musta copped from Expressions or Eblens...hmmm quote me if im wrong, but i know Expressions got em in today...just got a text from an employee...200 out the door no tax, too bad i dont live around there anymore.....................

damn those look sooooo good ^^^^ shout out to @emmanuelabor with looking out for someone else and hooking it up with info. I am still looking for some love though NT

Have we got a game plan for peeps waiting on NDC?? soon as i get the link i'll post if someone else doesn't get there before me.

FOAMS ARE IN.  WE WILL BE PROCESSING ORDERS IN THE ORDER THEY CAME IN.  
tongue.gif

Sorry caps got stuck.. lol 
tongue.gif

But I cant guarantee they they will go out today... but Monday for sure via UPS. 

Stinking Nike playing with my emotions like this... I was 24 hours away from having a heart attack.  

All kidding aside, I would like to apologize for not delivering on the promise that we would have these to you before release date.  I hope you guys understand it wasn't in our control, and we as a company really do appreciate the patience and understanding you guys have all shown during this time. 

Originally Posted by The7onius

Have we got a game plan for peeps waiting on NDC?? soon as i get the link i'll post if someone else doesn't get there before me.

Just praying I get lucky for the most part  
laugh.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]yeah whats the procedure for copping on NDC. I've never tried to cop on there for a super hyped shoe. when do shoes usually become available? also what page should you be sitting on waiting for it to pop up?[/font]

Originally Posted by sneakerst

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

But I cant guarantee they they will go out today... but Monday for sure via UPS. 

Stinking Nike playing with my emotions like this... I was 24 hours away from having a heart attack.  

All kidding aside, I would like to apologize for not delivering on the promise that we would have these to you before release date.  I hope you guys understand it wasn't in our control, and we as a company really do appreciate the patience and understanding you guys have all shown during this time. 

this is good news sneakerst now everyone who was doubting with the pre-orders Im laughing at you now 
roll.gif
 congrats on the ones who prder from sneakerst

i'm heading to footaction with 50 heads! we got the air couch, generator, minifridge, TV, and xbox with 4 controllers and the satellite internet to play on live all night.....and we all copping 2 pairs....
devil.gif

....kidding....but seriously though, camping in nyc for foams?....that $#@% don't make any sense at all! so glad i locked these down over a month ago lol

Originally Posted by krs1demian

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]yeah whats the procedure for copping on NDC. I've never tried to cop on there for a super hyped shoe. when do shoes usually become available? also what page should you be sitting on waiting for it to pop up?[/font]
Shouldn't be too bad, but then again i thought the motorsport would be easy, those were gone within seconds, but basically the page to order the sneakers, then all you have to do is refresh, when i find the page i usually post it for others.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i'm heading to footaction with 50 heads! we got the air couch, generator, minifridge, TV, and xbox with 4 controllers and the satellite internet to play on live all night.....and we all copping 2 pairs....
devil.gif

....kidding....but seriously though, camping in nyc for foams?....that $#@% don't make any sense at all! so glad i locked these down over a month ago lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

It was all out of your control, it was Nike's fault. You did the right thing keeping everybody updated and and offering refunds. Now that you have them you're continuing doing the right thing by getting them shipped ASAP. Good job sir.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

devil.gif

laugh.gif

dude is wildin
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom