Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Just got to HOH Chi, and there's two people in line already, and there women

seriously? for foams tomorrow???
there was this lady that was on line for spacejams the day before at 10 AM by me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EVERYONE STILL LOOKN I would contact your local footlockers/footactions/champs tonite and ask are they getting these. Even if u checked with them earlier this week. I've wrk for the company for 4yrs and never got foams in my state, but my store is getting these coppers,but we also got moto 6s last week so not every and any store will have these. But I jus printed out the manisfest this morning, so I had no idea they were coming until today, they were shipped yesterday and will be delivered today, so call your stores tonite to double check

just called my store and they said they have them in
laugh.gif
 and if my store got them i know these should be easy to get in the city!!!! cause im in the middle of nowhere lol with people wearing cowboy boots and $%*%!! so if your in the city these should be everywhere!! cant wait till tomorrow

I only know of one store in AZ getting these and there's no chance of me making it over there tomorrow morning....

I didn't see the countdown for eastbay or footlocker online either- I guess that means they wont have em. Doesn't give me a lot of hope.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by deesnake003

are these sopposed to be on swoosh ?? bc i think ima snatch a couple more up =)

^^ I hope so.. But I believe Posites aren't discounted even for workers. The Garnett Flightposites are up, but for retail $180..
mad.gif

It has been confirmed that there will not be a Swoosh discount for these.
^^^^
GUARANTEED these won't be discounted...Limited releases like these typically don't get the Swoosh break!  Just look at the recent ASG Kobes/'Brons and MS AJ VI's...ALL RETAIL ON SWOOSH...
i cant agree... some limited shoes hit swoosh. and reps say they wont be discounted sometimes but on release date, they r.
example of limited/hot kicks discounted-
db 6
space jams
eggplant foams
royal 1/2 cents
red carpet lebrons
atlantic penny 2s

Anyone kno if FTA on 34th will be open midnight? Imma b at FTL but just incase......12 hrs left ppl!!!! I havent been this excited for a release since the Aqua 8's, and this will b my first Midnite 1

Originally Posted by yaw1800

A few spots in NY are droppin dem today... There's also a couple if KNOWN "mom & pop" shops that said they didnt get their shipments... this could get interesting.. i get off work at 5.. thats when the hunt begins LOL

sounds good, where at? im from the bronx, any spots close by? thanks in advance

I just called the smallest most rinky-dink FTL and they're getting them
laugh.gif
this is going to be easier than I thought
smokin.gif

If anybody doesn't get a pair, I'll be glad to help. I don't need any compensation either.

wow my local sneaker spot hasnt recieved there shipment yet, so its not looking good in the south yet. I guess ill have to wait a few extra days for these

some spots still aint get em in bmore yet but saying they will have them for the morning. gonna wait til later on to call again. giving them a chance to get their shipment for today
smile.gif

@CHICAGO'S FINEST, why u hope that all chi town people go to HOH

so that it will be easier to obtain at the other locations that will have them...i made approx 87 calls and found 13 spots that have them in hand and 5 are already selling them

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

@CHICAGO'S FINEST, why u hope that all chi town people go to HOH
so that it will be easier to obtain at the other locations that will have them...i made approx 87 calls and found 13 spots that have them in hand and 5 are already selling them
man u on it
laugh.gif

my calls will start about 6pm est
happy.gif

Hopefully these drop online because I just aint built for camping tonight. Eastbay, Finishline, don't let me down....

Is it me or are the shipments messed up to every place but major cities. I mean my local footlocker is "supposed" to get them, and also my local boutique but the shipments still arent in...The weather is killing me at this point

Originally Posted by stackabills

Hopefully these drop online because I just aint built for camping tonight. Eastbay, Finishline, don't let me down....

finishline im sure wont get these
the people laughed when i said foamposite like i was speaking jibberish

Originally Posted by stackabills

i dont think finishline will be getting these

The worst thing is calling pretty much every potential store in MI that is getting these, and about 85% of employees having absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom