Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

why couldn't these release during a weekday. Would of been easier for me to cop. Nike is picking up more people for the hype train by the day for foams.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Silsprr

^^^I remember when the Eggplants dropped on Sneakerhead i remember them being $259 shipped or somewhere around there pys I'm not sure about, but either way it's over retail which is a crock of shyte!

PYS had the eggplants for 199.99 thats wear i copped 3 
smokin.gif
Damn really!? Hopefully they do that again and not like these other overpriced sites.

Yep. My jaw dropped knowing that I can buy a pair of coppers online for $15 over retail.

^ yep they still have them on site showing price sold out tho 
grin.gif
 Im doing both copping at my local spot tommorow smh at 1 per person tho and see what sneakerhead and pys price is also
smokin.gif
Wow just saw that...fingers crossed for copping over the net. Wonder what our boys over at Streetgearnyc.com are doing about these!?
laugh.gif

Sneaker St, I just got an order update from you through eBay about the shoes. It says they have been as as "Shipped". We talking literally here or they are about to be shipped on Monday?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

dude wasnt lyin about mom n pop shops i called THE BEST spot in CT.

chick was like nike just called us, there has been a problem with production blah blah, they are not getting at the moment they dunno when................they were suppose to get a lot of pairs from tomorrow.

nike playin around they sent em all to NYC and DC

^^ yep and pys does free shipping now so it would be 199.99 shipped if they are at that price 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 screw that place streetgear shady people
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Guess I'm right eh? Nike prefers manufacturing, niketowns are in key cities and that's that, nike is not looking to expand its retail section of it's operation. They need a wide scale distribution retail company like footlocker to distribute their product. Expect this trend to continue until FTL is stable. 
sounds right to me...
smh.gif
@ Nike pooping on the independent's for FTL.

^^ yep and pys does free shipping now so it would be 199.99 shipped if they are at that price 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 screw that place streetgear shady people
mad.gif
roll.gif
those guys
smh.gif

Welp im about to head out and hit the City (34st) , not coming back till have at least 2 personal pairs
laugh.gif

If i feel like being a good guy and have access to em i might pick up a pair or 2 for NTer's but i don't even have paypal set up so idk how good thats gunna work out
grin.gif

i refuse to miss out on these , i dont even go hard on sneakers like that anymore at all these days. so payin retail for a kick i actually want is no biggie. i refuse to go over 300 for these though.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My local spot still aint got them in.
mad.gif

who knows when they will then

300 is only 100 over retail..........i dunno i dont copp sneakers as much as my younger days so its not a big deal i wont go over 300 though.

Still get nightmares till this day.. Was bidding on a pair of royal foamposites.. I was highest bid with like $210 and 10-20 secs and someone beat me out at like $215.. smh

That would of been a STEAL! Worn 1-2 times.. smh
mad.gif

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Welp im about to head out and hit the City (34st) , not coming back till have at least 2 personal pairs
laugh.gif

If i feel like being a good guy and have access to em i might pick up a pair or 2 for NTer's but i don't even have paypal set up so idk how good thats gunna work out
grin.gif

Shoooooot...I will send cash!

Originally Posted by AirJason

I believe this is going to be the link on NDC:

http://store.nike.com/ind...-inline/cid-1/pid-284255

I found this out by going to the non-flash Nikestore site and going a quick catalog search with "314996" from the Product ID. It resolves to a URL where the Product ID is 284255. If you go to the flash Nikestore, click any shoe and replace 284255 with the PID, there you have it.

I could be wrong though.

devil.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Still get nightmares till this day.. Was bidding on a pair of royal foamposites.. I was highest bid with like $210 and 10-20 secs and someone beat me out at like $215.. smh

That would of been a STEAL! Worn 1-2 times.. smh
mad.gif

i actually got that release

sold em to some dude in the bronx for only 250.........i dunno blue isnt really my color its bloody around my way.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom