Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

shout out to SDUBL and SNEAKERST stand up guys... Didn't need yall help but yall delivered for a lot of ppl- Kudos

If anyone in the Providence or Pawtucket area wants these, email me at Boundless_Music. My store has these for retail and we still have 10 pairs left.

Originally Posted by got shoes

these pics are making me drool

i know man, i cant miss these ill prolly be on NT all night this friday

i think i like these more than eggplants....

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

shout out to SDUBL and SNEAKERST stand up guys... Didn't need yall help but yall delivered for a lot of ppl- Kudos

word
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at you dudes not bein calm, i hope he cancels yall orders 

I pretty much figured Nike has a hand in the "delays" they need footlocker inc as much as footlocker needs nike.... 

laugh.gif
these are gonna fly and theres gonna be mayhem.... 

Some of you may be getting shipping update emails... 
We are trying to get as many done as we can to ship out tonight just to get the ball rolling.  We will be going in the order that people have paid, so there are some guys who have been patiently waiting since 2009, and we want to make sure they are all taken care of. 

Back to work... pics will be posted as promised when we can take a break. 
grin.gif

39e16b4474240495461badc90725b711f3c61f82.bmp
pimp.gif

yo i gooooooooooooooottta get these joints

black fitted v neck all day with these joints in the summer i dont need stupid hypbeast t shirts with copper pennies etc.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bLaZ3n wrote:

Originally Posted by curtisboy

eggplant-foamposite.jpg

NOW IMAGINE THE POSSIBLITIES WITH COPPER
pimp.gif
crazy fit son.. info on the cargo and shirt?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

sickest pic of the eggplants ive ever seen. please do a picture like that with the coppers i know itl be stupid!!
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that getup

son is killing it, probably not my style but i give props to he deserves it.... its a cool outfit, by the sound of things alot of dudes cant dress on niketalk, no offense to no one

Once again shouts out to sneaker_st (and s_dubl for the referral) for coming thru. I was getting a bit impatient but I hung in there. And now I just sit back and wait.

By the way, the Saints won the Superbowl and it SNOWED in Baton Rouge for the second time in 3-4 months! Guess they were right when they said hell would freeze over when the Saints won.

Now back on topic, sneaker_st, I appreciate everything you've done. Now all I need are the Eggplants!!!!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

word
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at you dudes not bein calm, i hope he cancels yall orders 

I pretty much figured Nike has a hand in the "delays" they need footlocker inc as much as footlocker needs nike.... 

laugh.gif
these are gonna fly and theres gonna be mayhem.... 
true, ya'll was runnin around like little girls about your #%%# 
laugh.gif

lmao i was skimmin with the quickness playin fifa cause im good with sneakerst so im chillin was just tryna help

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Some of you may be getting shipping update emails... 
We are trying to get as many done as we can to ship out tonight just to get the ball rolling.  We will be going in the order that people have paid, so there are some guys who have been patiently waiting since 2009, and we want to make sure they are all taken care of. 

Back to work... pics will be posted as promised when we can take a break. 
grin.gif
I got my email.. will you be sending another email with tracking numbers?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom